TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Show, Oct 11

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 3rd Show, Oct 11 users admin

"My Kisses Are Very Private"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 11, 2017Colordeagua25 10-11-17  7:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lyn

08-06-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they kept him as long as they did

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm am soo soo happy that Patrick is gone. He gave me an eerie feeling, never knew what he was going to do next. A real odd ball.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Wow! He really showed his true colors. If looks could kill... <99>

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Why was the yellow team allowed to proceed when they didn't have all their blocks when that was a prerequisite to move on to stacking? When Jeff counted their blocks and they weren't all there their stack should have been knocked over to start over again with all the blocks like they should have had in the first place.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So happy Patrick is gone.. And gone before jury!!

What a baby.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I hope things pick up once the tribes merge. So far, it's been a bit of a snoozer. Not what you'd call a captivating cast this season. I'm still looking for someone to root for!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Loved seeing that smile fall right off Patrick's face. He was so clueless and arrogant, he deserved it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Could Patrick be on the autism spectrum? He has a personality problem. This morning it's making me think a little of Max in TV show Parenthood.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why did they have to give them live hens and a live rooster!

I doubt that they will keep them to lay eggs.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I was also shocked that Patrick was voted off. I was even more shocked that Ali voted to kick Patrick all the way to Ponderosa.

There's something way, way off with this kid. I don't know what it is but he is one whacky bird.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe that the rule was that all your blocks had to be knocked off the top of the arch before you could start stacking them...they just didn't gather them all up.

Glad Patrick is gone. Although Lauren does seem to be a bit of a loner I think she will be better for the tribe in the long run. Patrick was too distracting and he should have let someone else throw sandbags. Besides, his assumption that Lauren would be no good at it (I'm assuming because of her size) just was a jerk move (I'm trying to make this as nice as possible...LOL!) Has he never watched the College World Series of softball - some of those women are built just like Lauren. Good riddance to bad attitude.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Roxip is correct, as ususal.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn that Jeff said all the blocks had to be at the mat before they could start building.

I felt sorry for Patrick, you could see how pained he was by what he considered a betrayal.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Well, I am the odd man out, that I was sad to see Patrick go. I like the ones that stir things up at camp...more drama! And was he the only one looking for an idol? Isn't that the idea?

And if I was lied to and betrayed like he was, I'd give them the "evil eye", too.

For some reason, I do not like Lauren. To me, she seams to be what I would call a "sour" person. Might be off on that, but it's something that just doesn't sit right with me.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think they were in a "damn if you do/damn if you don't" situation with whoever they decided to vote out last night.

I think they voted out Patrick because he would not listen and let Lauren throw at the blocks. I'm sure they must have strategize about this before the challenge and Lauren told them she played softball. They realized they had zero control over Patrick. He did himself in.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
While watching the show last night I thought the team that didn't have all the blocks would have to start over when they realized one block was missing. I just went to CBS.com and watched the introduction to the challenge. It was NOT stated that all the blocks needed to be gathered before the building could begin.

I was happy to see Patrick go. I don't think he's on the 'spectrum'. I would have said he has no self awareness but his own words show that's not true. We saw him state that he should have let someone else try knocking down the blocks AFTER the fact. He also made a statement about not hiding the fact that he was looking for the idol which in my opinion meant he knew he should have been sneaking around like every other Survivor player who goes searching for the idol.

Patrick just wanted to be free to be him and it turns out they all wanted to be free of him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As a viewer, I enjoyed Patrick too. I was surprised they voted him out but since there is a tribe change up coming, it was probably the better thing to do. However, without a change up, they probably would have just lost again.

One of the problems with analyzing Survivor from a viewer standpoint is we see so little of what actually happens. They're condensing a whole bunch of time into about 40 minutes or so.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
<99>

Lying is part of Survivor... far be from me that I should tell him how he should act... but he came across a very poor sport (IMHO). I know emotions must be running at an all time high, but admit you got GOT. Going to listen to his exit interviews and see what he has to say now that some time has passed.

Lauren laid out a very convincing statement at tribal. I thought Patrick was arrogant for saying Lauren didn't look like someone who would have done well in that challenge... You should never judge a book by its cover! Arrogant! I like Lauren, but she does not have a social game at all. I like her, but her chances of going much further are slim to nil.

It's going to be interesting to see the new tribes. I'm hoping Devon and Ryan have discussed the likelihood they end up on different tribes and how they can still work together... Right now they are my favorite duo... I like Chrissy and Ben too.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Jeep...I think Lauren comes across sour as well. I think I may act the same way as her though if I felt that my team mates viewed me at the bottom because of my age and the way I look. I give her a pass on her sourness. I hope she does better after the merge.

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I taped it. I was sure Lauren was going. After the show was over I been playing back the tape of Jeff reading the votes over and over and over again. "You guys are awful"

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
<99>

Listened to one of his exit interviews. He said it wasn't fair he went last night... that it was embarrassing. He also didn't think Lauren could have done any better at the challenge.

One thing made me laugh is when the interviewer asked him if he thought Lauren was bonding with the tribe and Patrick laughed and said well she's bonding better than me cuz she's still there. He also mentioned that if he had the HII he would have played it because thing Ali and Lauren said made him think he could be targeted...

06-29-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please don't comment about moderating in the discussion threads. If you'd like to contact us, please email us moderator@tvclubhouse.com.

Thank you. :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Explaining the IC before it started Jeff said, "You'll then use sandbags to knock blocks off a ledge. You must then stack those blocks one on top of the other."

During the challenge he said, "Gotta gather all your blocks before you start stacking." He said that not long after Patrick knocked last block of the ledge.

So Healers should have knocked their stack down and started stacking again?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He may not have been speaking literally.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Patrick Bolton talks about how he knew Ali Elliott before 'Survivor' and his blindside betrayal

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-patrick-bolton-talks-about-how-he-knew-ali-elliott-before-survivor-and-his-blindside-betrayal-22908.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I think Patrick in his arrogance assumed that Lauren (being older and stockier) wouldn't possibly be able to knock blocks off the wall. But from the exit interview I just posted::

Patrick cast his vote, however, for Lauren Rimmer, a 35-year-old fisherman from Beaufort, NC.

Kid Sis & I watch ALL those fisherman shows from the Outer Banks down to the Southeast Banks. You have to be truly STRONG to do those jobs! Then when Lauren pointed out that she had been playing something like outfielder for 20-25 years at softball but Patrick wouldn't let anyone step in when he couldn't hit. Personally I think that was her winning 'pitch'.

I think:

Ali was realizing Patrick is a 'loose cannon' that can't reign himself in, so would make danger for her OWN game in the future. Plus everyone knew (according to Simone) that Patrick & Ali knew each other before the game - so they might be perceived as a 'Power Couple', another danger zone.

Ryan might laugh about Patrick's antics, but probably realized that if they came to the merge Patrick might create problems for his own strategics & social game. If Ryan had to later come up against Patrick's physical prowess, Ryan would likely not be in a winning position.

I hope Lauren will find herself in a better situation with possibly a new tribe that might appreciate her talents and strengths.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Patrick Bolton talks 'Survivor' -- I didn't feel left out at all, or that I was bothering the tribe

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-patrick-bolton-talks-survivor----i-didnt-feel-left-out-at-all-or-that-i-was-bothering-tribe-22915.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Patrick Bolton: I didn't go on 'Survivor' just for screen time, but I should've been more serious

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-patrick-bolton-i-didnt-go-on-survivor-just-for-screen-time-but-i-shouldve-been-more-serious-22944.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: