TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3 - October 11, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 3 - October 11, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hi Guys ... sorry to be late opening up this thread today.........
Left the house before 9 am for doctor's appointment. Was a good one cause I got my flu shot and my high BP meds lowered. They've been knocking me for a loop, and sleeping too much.

Let me go see what I can find........

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm .... very interesting title:

"My Kisses Are Very Private"

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
WOW! Yay for a good doctor appointment

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I only see one challenge this week, so it has to be for Reward and Immunity....several stages to it!

Here's the Layout (Notice at the very closest to you there is a square on the ground, just one square. This is where the last part will be worked out where they stack blocks one on top of the other)

Yellow Tribe shows up with Mike who will be the one sitting out for this challenge.

Red Tribe shows up minus Simone

Blue Tribe shows up minus Katrina

Ready, Set, Go

Yellow Tribe at Stage 1 (without Mike, who is sitting out)

I couldn't get this picture that was suppose to go here uploaded, so I'll try again in the next post. It's Patrick with Lauren on his shoulders trying to get ready to go over the top and down the mesh slide.

7b
Blue Tribe at Stage 2

Red Tribe after Stage 2 throwing bean bags at boxes on top of a tall bracket at Stage 3

Another picture of the Red Tribe at Stage 3

Blue Tribe at Stage 3 (I really think they are leading)

Red Tribe after Stage 3, picking up boxes off the ground.

And I think Stage 4 is that one single square on the ground I pointed out up above in the picture of the layout. I believe they have to stack all those boxes on that square, possible in varying, shrinking sizes???

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's another try at that picture I couldn't get loaded in the above post

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our misdirection clues from CBS for next week's show:

“My Kisses Are Very Private” – One castaway’s romantic feelings for another tribemate may cause them to spill secrets, and another castaway’s lack of social skills could prove to be a problem, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Ginger Note: We already saw in the previews that Cole tell's Jessica about Joe finding an HII, so that's part 1.
Part 2, is probably Lauren ...... just ask Pamy!
The pics for the challenge do not look that promising for the Red Team, but then we didn't get to see any of the block-stacking part. But so many of the around camp pics at the Red Team's camp this week are not smiles.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Flowerpower once again did a transcript of the previews for next week that were shown last night after the show:

Jiffy: A war erupts

See Lauren and Patrick out in the water and Lauren tells him: I've never believed a red head a day in my life!

Lauren in conf: I can be a hothead...

Ryan to Devon in the shelter: Pat and Lauren hate each other

Jiffy: and, a line in the sand is drawn (see Cole and Jessica lying in the sand together)

Hear Cole tell Jessica, "Joe has the idol"

Cole in conf.: Joe has all the power and I don't like that at all

Cole to Jessica: We could get rid of that threat...

Jessica in confessional: This is BIG!

Jessica kisses Cole

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the interview by Dalton Ross of EW.com with Jeff Probst about last night's show:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/05/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-2/

Here is the teaser from the bottom of the article:

Dalton Ross: Okay, tease us up for next week’s episode, sir!
Jeff Probst: It’s rare but every so often on Survivor, the pheromones kick into gear and love blooms.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross summarizes his interview with Simone:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/05/survivor-simone-heroes-healers-hustlers/

Ginger Note: Quite revealing how Patrick and Ali went to the same college and lived across the street from each other.

Also, I wonder how in the world Simone ever wound up on Survivor, anyway.......she is so afraid of everything out there. Have to hand it to her for even trying.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Interview by HollywoodReporter.com with Simone:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-simone-nguyen-exit-interview-1045997

Ginger Note: Man, oh man, did she ever have a crush on Devon (or maybe she still does).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have a crush on Devon, if I had a daughter I would love her to marry someone like him!!!!

Jim Early has a cover photo of the red team again, so my money is on Lauren going

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, quite a few of these Survivors went to the same universities. I noted a few months back that they heavily recruited from Auburn. Jim Early said yesterday there were three other universities where they heavily recruited. Even if they didn't go to that particular university at the same time, a lot of them are from the "same area."

P.S. And I have a crush on Devon and he's young enough to be my son.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hey Guys ... Tropical Storm/Hurricane Nate is breathing down my neck. I'm just above New Orleans, across from Lake Pontchartrain. Not worried about the storm cause we are 23 feet above sea level where I live....but we could lose power.......and they say in New Orleans, possibly for up to 5 days. That's not me, but it made me think I should post here that if I don't show up you will know I don't have power. If so, I'll try the library.......if they open and have power.

Just a "head's up"!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
stay safe!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We will be here whenever you return! 💜💜

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Stay safe Ginger

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Living across the street and moving furniture is the key. Going to the same university.. I know several of my high school classmates went to Cal (Berkeley) and I didn't see them ever. Of course this was way before social media.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's an Episode 3 promo from youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpxbewhrCEs

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Obviously, Survivor Blows didn't find enough clues in this weeks pics to put a finger on an agreed-to bootie!!!

There are 4 votes over there and they are 1 each for: Lauren, Cole, Patrick and Joe

Pamy seems to think that it's Lauren based on what she has seen at Jim Early's Whispers account........so, that sounds good to me, too.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ... Jim Early had the right tribe .....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and keep in mind he never hinted (that I saw) who went. I was totally blindsided cuz I convinced myself it would be Lauren. I love to be blindsided! :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Me too Pamy! ha ha they got us I thought for sure it was Lauren.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And, just one person over at Survivor Blows got it right ... lol

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ginger...did you lose power? Is everything ok now in your neck of the woods?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scoot, the storm totally missed us.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, the other funny thing about the red tribe...Lauren is kind of oblivious...she thinks that she and Ryan are the outsiders...but Ryan is really kind of running the red tribe at this point, especially now that Ali's only other ally in the game is gone. He has an immunity idol, he has the cute dark-haired guy as his ride or die, and now Ali is going to work with him no matter what because Lauren is expendable. He truly has the power.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Ryan has an Immunity Idol??

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No, now that I think about it, that is wrong. Ryan got that first tribal council immunity idol and gave it to someone else...that's what I was thinking about! Sorry.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Ahhh...that's right. I forgot about that first tribal council and Ryan passing his idol onto Chrissy. She's now got it, although it has no power, so she may use it to fake out her tribe in the future.

Thanks for clarifying.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: