TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Oct 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 2nd Show, Oct 4 users admin

"I'm a Wild Banshee"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I'm a Wild Banshee"

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Bumping, to make sure it's readily available for tonite's show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No spoiling??? I think I may have picked badly for the game, LOL.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read on FORT that Simone from the Red Team was voted out. I have Comcast and our cable has been out for a few hours soo didn't see the show yet. Will catch it OnDemand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Survivor Fandom‏ @survivorfandom 2h2 hours ago
More
Survivor 2017: Who Was Voted Off Survivor Tonight? 10/4/2017 http://dlvr.it/PsQyCJ #survivor

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I have to get used to coming in on show night. I could have done some spoiling.

Simone did get voted out.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It was unanimous. She voted for Patrick.

At the beginning of the show, Chrissy said she kept the idol at the fist TC because she might be able to use it in the future. It has no power, but it has power (or something like that).

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Chrissy keeping the idol was from last week's show when she did not use it. It was only good for the first tribal council. But she said she could use it as a fake idol to leverage power.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
and she's probably right. It certainly looks like an immunity idol.

I'm just not liking Joe. He seems sleezy to me.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a good show (as always) but fairly typical Survivor stuff. Nothing especially exciting to report.

They’re doing a great job of showing all three tribes but I think having the show split up that way makes it harder to create a flow.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, looking at the pictures I realize that I'm not sure I've heard a peep out of Desi or Roark, and the only reason I've even heard of Jessica is because she has the good sense to hang out with the adorable and cute Cole. LOL!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I missed the first episode. But, after seeing last night's episode, I think I'm pulling for Ryan and Alexandra this season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ryan is entertaining for sure!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ryan is a dead ringer for my best friend's youngest son - Kole is small, pasty white, has similar hair and eye coloring to Ryan and is deadly smart. It freaks me out just a little...LOL!

Alexandrea seems to have it together in the game so far. Glad she didn't get swayed...I thought it was too early to get rid of the annoying Patrick (although he is definitely annoying). Simone brought nothing to the game to help them get to any kind of merge or repositioning of tribal members.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ryan has a 'David Tennant' look to him, as well. But, not as good looking...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Something very interesting that I picked up reading an interview by Simone. She said that Ali and Patrick knew each other before going on the show - like living across the street from each other for many years.

This does not surprise me because I remember reading the cast bios and I noticed quite a few members of the cast had gone to Auburn University. I don't know if Ali and Patrick were in this group, but I remember thinking at the time it was strange that so many contestants went to the same university.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What I find even more strange is how many of them wear the same brand of underwear. I kid you not! And in the same color family as their tribe just happens to be! Good lord, is Survivor seriously doing product placement with underwear companies?!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Could this be under Featured Topics instead of way over here.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Simone Nguyen talks 'Survivor' -- Devon Pinto saved my life, but I wish he had saved my game!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-simone-nguyen-talks-survivor----devon-pinto-saved-my-life-but-i-wish-he-had-saved-my-game-22868.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Devon!!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Simone Nguyen: Patrick Bolton and Ali Elliott knew each other before 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers'

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/simone-nguyen-patrick-bolton-and-ali-elliott-knew-each-other-before-survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers-22872.php

Exclusive: Simone Nguyen talks 'Survivor' -- Ryan Ulrich owns the tribe, Patrick Bolton basically just wants screen time

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-simone-nguyen-talks-survivor----ryan-ulrich-owns-tribe-patrick-bolton-basically-just-wants-screen-time-22875.php

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me why they wear underwear instead of shorts? I noticed that started happening a few years ago. I don't like it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I suspect it is a combination of the producers having a hand in what clothing they are wearing for the intro episode, they only have the clothes on their back so they have to try and keep some of it dry, and young people are more comfortable with their bodies.

I'm not bothered by it. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can't remember which male player it is, but my eyes can't help but go there, it's a big target.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lakecat.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Remember the guy from a past season with the pink underwear?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, was that Phillip Shephard (the "former CIA agent")?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
And you have a problem with that, Lakecat? Ha!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol, but I'm missing some of the dialogue because I'm distracted.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And he is saying to you: "my eyes are up HERE, Lakecat!" LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to add that's why I had asked back on 10/5 if they were now doing product placement on survivor since most of the guys appear to be wearing the same brand of underwear and in the same color per team. And yes, ahem, some do have larger targets. :0)

Then I realized that the women all had various styles of red bras on at one point on the same tribe and Victoria's Secret was one of the ads run during the show. Do they also run a men's underwear ad? I will be watching to see next week, lol!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Simone Nguyen talks 'Survivor' -- I wish I wasn't so subtle when fighting to stay over Patrick Bolton

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-simone-nguyen-talks-survivor----i-wish-i-wasnt-so-subtle-when-fighting-stay-over-patrick-bolton-22901.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: