TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 1 - September 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 1 - September 27, 2017 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 16, 2017Alaginger25 09-16-17  12:55 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Looking through all the Press Image pics, I only see one challenge, so it must be for Immunity

I have put these in the order that I think they appear.

The 3 Tribes arrive and step on their mats prior to the challenge.

And they're off (to climb the net to the top)

Yellow Team (healers) pulling their chariot to the top

Red Team (hustlers) doing the same

Blue Team (heroes) doing the same and you can see the chariot better in this pic

Roller Coaster ride from top to bottom with all 6 in each chariot (Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!)

If this is the end of the challenge, it appears that the healers are behind........but there may be another part to it, like a puzzle or something...that isn't pictured.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I just noticed, looking at the picture of the players lined up on their mats before the challenge, that there are tables for probably puzzle solving or something after the chariot ride.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff Ginger!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Interesting that they are wearing the colors of their tribe on the boat, rather than just random outfits.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ginger!! This sure is a psyche booster after a pretty downer Big Brother season. I am already sad that I will only get one episode in before we leave for South America for three weeks. Wait!!! I just checked. If opener is Sept. 21, I can get three weeks in, although one will be in a motel at SeaTac before heading off to the southern hemisphere.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kooklie ... plus in the ship pic of all of them, you can see they are already wearing their buffs for the group shot.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, wow another great vaca of fun!! fyi it starts 9/27 so only 2 weeks but when you come back how fun to be able to watch 3 eps all at once!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, rats, Pamy, and LOL. I was going to be all thrilled on Sept. 21 to watch the opener.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jeff Probst breaks down the castaways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QyHFsHq-xA

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Great stuff Ginger! Thank you!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Really enjoyed that, Ginger. 8 minutes is as long time for me to watch anything, and I was glued to it. Well, I guess he did cover 18 people in those 8 minutes, LOL.

I am SO ready for Survivor after this probably worst season of Big Brother ever.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title and Misdirection Clues for Episode 1

I’m Not Crazy, I’m Confident

The castaways battle to prove which group has what it takes to win – Heroes, Healers or Hustlers. Also, one tribe will earn an advantage when the game is immediately “ignited” by the season’s first challenge, and there is a super idol that comes with a new twist, on the 35th season premiere of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ... now we know how the last part of the challenge comes about....

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-challenge/

Basically, Dalton's daughter came up with the idea that the first one somewhere got 1st choice, the next one got a choice of the 2 left, and the last one got what's left........so, that idea gets used in the first challenge of the 1st episode of Survivor 35.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That video was great. This is what separates Survivor from other shows (I'm looking at you Big Brother). Everyone that gets cast on Survivor is a fan of the show and not a McActor-wannabee hoping to get discovered or asked back for another season.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Youtube.com link to the first 6 minutes, if you want to see it in advance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeP0vMXX63E&t=3s

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Any speculation who the first boot will be???

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Not really Cass_cat. But I can tell you the way a lot of guessers are leaning.....

At Inside Survivor, there are 4 writers that each take so many Survivors to follow during the season. The last one picked was Katrina on the Heroes Tribe (Blue). The writer said, "I actually didn't pick her. She is just the last one left. And tells the bad vibes about her and the good stuff like Olypic swimmer about her, and then end with saying if she makes it to the merge she will be happy, and if she makes it to the end, she will buy her a drink .... but really thinks she will be the first boot.

Over at Survivor Blows, more than 1 of the 7 votes that are in are leaning towards the first boot being Katrina. That means they think the blue tribe will come in last in the challenge, and that Katrina will have probably driven everybody batty enough to vote her off.

Anyway......that's all I've seen.....no spoilers, per se, out there.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: