TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
I Met Lex!!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: I Met Lex!! users admin

Zachyd

03-17-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zachyd a private message Print Post    
In Capitola, CA (which is near Santa Cruz, for those of you who don't know) they have an annual Begonia Festival. Floats decorated with flowers float down a river and people decorate the exterior of their homes with flowrs too.

Anyway, Lex supposedly judges often. The lady who mny dad is friends with invited us to her party. She has some connection with Lex, so he came into her party and had a drink! He was very nice andsigned an autograph for me and even took a picture with me!!

It was sooooo cool!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Oh that's really cool, Zachy! Sounds like you had fun!

Jaymmzzs

07-16-2004

Monday, September 13, 2004 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jaymmzzs a private message Print Post    
lex , isnt he the big baby from the all star show ?the walking coloring book ?

Kappy

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the report, Zach! Lex is still one of my faves. And begonias are so beautiful down there! Ayeee, I wish they grew here like that!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: