TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Price is Right: Survivor

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Price is Right: Survivor users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Did everyone watch last night? Interesting.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Darn...I totally forgot about it!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I started to. They all seemed so hyper but the show seemed sooooo slow. I switched it off after about 15 mins. I gave the BB one 5 mins t it seemed the same.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
It was the ghastliest hour I've spent in front of the TV all year. Breathtakingly bad. I'm sure the BB and TAR shows will be equally hideous. The buffoonery is just staggering.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yep, only watched about 10 minutes both nights. Everyone seemed so awkward.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ricky your review is simply hilarious.

Wow, with everyone here giving resounding thumbs down, I'm glad I did forget.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's on demand and I'm watching. It's the price is right. What do people expect?! It's fun to see the reality stars. I'm enjoying it for what it is.

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Haha!

I just finished watching the BB episode and I enjoyed the corny bb references and seeing familiar faces. There was Will, Janelle, Britney, Jeff, Rachel just to name a few. I could of done without ever seeing Frankie again, but luckily for me he wasn't on much.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought it was entertaining also, but I like The Price is Right show.

The most entertaining part was Dr. Will apparently mentally checking out because he was aggravated with his bidding partner on the floor, and even helping the people next to them.... and then the bid placed by the partner who wouldn't listen to him won.

Then Will was all camp and actor while he pretended to be so excited for him.

I thought it was hysterical. :-)

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Loved it!

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Drew Carey is terrible as the host. Totally flat.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Holly my thoughts exactly

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he's not a good host is he. He just seems confused and disjointed most of the time. Not natural. I had no idea he wasn't better at it!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He's better at the morning show... perhaps it was the change in routine?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I was wondering if that was the case as I was watching it.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
From podcasts I've been listening to... the morning show is a well-oiled machine... moves right along. All the side stories and people involved really threw things off.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I only watched the night the BB people were on and thought it was a hot mess. The show seemed very fixed, right down to the people who won each of the games.
Dr. Will needs to lay off whatever he's done to his shiny face; Janelle looks over filled and botoxed, only her mouth moved. The awkwardness between Will and Janelle even made me feel uncomfortable sitting at home. They wouldn't even look at or acknowledge each other.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it was hard to make it thru each hour because it just feels like a big commercial. I FF thru all the product stuff so I could see all the reality stars. but man oh man did they ALL over act!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, yeah, they were all being very campy... I wonder if that's why Drew was so distracted.

It's like they were coached (badly) to be way over the top. And it didn't come off well.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the whole show was fake. set up for the Will/Janey showdown. I even think the contestants were plants. They seemed more over the top than anyone I have ever seen on the show. One of my Reality rally co-workers was the lady in the yellow survivor dress that made it down but not on stage. I need to ask her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oopss double post

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, the contestants were not from their normal pool... they did screen for people who actually knew about the shows that were being featured.

So, they could have screened for a whole audience that was somewhat "over the top." They weren't all that way, tho.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I watched the TAR one and enjoyed it way more. It was more toned down. Seemed more normal. Halfway thru now and Phil seems to be having a good time. I'd say he's doing a better job than the others did.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Price is right has always been over the top with the people jumping around and screaming. I'm sure the entire audience was coached to jump around. Also, if these are super fans as it appeared, just being in the same room with a Boston Rob or a Will Kirby would energize people. I know it would get me jumping and screaming like a darn fool! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I watched the BB one, thank goodness I tape it, FF thru most of it. I didn't find it entertaining, thought is was a really odd setup, with all the BB people corralled in one place and Frankie obviously knowing he was going to be picked by standing up the whole time ready to run.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I thought all three were just silly fun. Nice seeing everyone in a different setting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did enjoying seeing everyone and they all are aging really well. I think Brittney gets prettier every year.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: