TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXVII - Blood vs Water: General Discussions: Archive through December 08, 2013 users admin

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to start watching this Survivor after BB finale show!! Whooo!!! YAY!!! Fun, fun, fun!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lanzee Survivor is on before BB finale. Just turn on the channel at 8pm eastern. That way you won't miss anything :-)

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
'Survivor' season premiere recap: Twistapalooza

Rupert makes a controversial decision as Survivor: Blood vs. Water kicks off with more twists than a Chubby Checker song

“I was really ticked when Rupert switched with Laura,” Tina tells us later. “Right off the bat he weakens our tribe.” You should be ticked, Tina. You know who else is ticked? Candice! Candice told me in our pre-game chat that she hates Rupert. And now — because her husband has a brain and won’t swap places because he doesn’t want to get his entire tribe pissed at him and then vote his wife out there as well — she is stuck with him at Redemption Island. I smell a sitcom: Beauty & The Boneham!

So off to the tribe beaches we finally go and…oh, well, will you look at that. My recap partner Gervase Peterson has finally caught up. If you want to call it that. Aras is actually carrying Gervase on his back to get him back up to speed, but whatever. Hey, Gervase!"

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-blood-vs-water-premiere/

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Survivor 27

Formerly reigning Big Brother champion Ian Terry joins us today to give some brief thoughts on the close of one season - and the man who took his crown - and the start of another (Survivor coverages starts at ~28:00). How did the barrage of twists we saw at the start shape the way the game played out in its first days? What can be said about the returning players, who - in a true blindside - were the group neglected in the premiere? How pessimistic should we be for future episodes, with more content to be shown and less airtime to assign to it? And how awkward are the Peterson family reunions going to be? All this and more on this week's show, available here, below, or on iTunes here.

http://domandcolin.blogspot.com/2013/09/survivor-27-premiere-review-with-ian.html

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Rule In Chaos (Sneak Peek 2)

Redemption Island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5m1Iy0ProQ

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Rule In Chaos (Sneak Peek 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FHdEhmJ9Mc

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I've been a true fan of Survivor from the 1st. Season. Last year I wasn't too happy with it and after the 1st. episode last week, I'm totally confused and I hate Redemption Island. There's too many people and with RI one can't get a gist of what's really going on. There's just not enough time to get to know the newbies and follow everything. Very hard to follow

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Didn't like RI before and really do not like it this time around. It is confusing and drags the show out. I'd much rather have the Reward Challenge and Immunity Challenge than watch only three people compete to stay. Also, I don't like that some can be on RI for a long time and not interact with the whole tribe. I just don't like the whole set up.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
But Jeff likes it and that's all that matters...to Jeff.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Monica defending Vytas's claim that Brad exaggerated last night when he taught the peeps how to fish. I really, really like Monica.

MONICA CULPEPPER ‏@monicaculpepper 2h

“@vytasyoga: Brad claiming he taught the peeps how to fish..think again" he's thinking..And hmmm YES!He did. And taught you to wakeboard too

Vytas Baskauskas ‏@vytasyoga 1h

@monicaculpepper I caught the first fish of the season... even though he ended up catching the most out there.

7:39 AM - 26 Sep 13 ·
MONICA CULPEPPER ‏@monicaculpepper 58m

@vytasyoga Oh Yhea... I caught the BIGGEST fish 21 years ago!

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
I hate, hate, hate RI.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Thought some of you might like to see this conversation. If you don't know I have a daughter that has been missing for 25 years. I have been on a continual search for her. This is her website. http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/GayleMarks
I did not come here for sympathy. I wanted to show you just what a jerk Colton is, he has learned nothing from his experiences. Maybe I am wrong or maybe I am too sensitive you tell me.

Colton Cumbie @ColtonCumbie
Follow Follow

Oh, you're mad I quit #Survivor?

More Tweets

Sue K@Cillysue

@ColtonCumbie Of course you don't care that is what your whole problem is. You are such a baby and Jeff called you out on it. - 04 Oct

Colton Cumbie @ColtonCumbie
Follow Follow

@Cillysue *Please read it again. Until you understand it. ..and you shouldn't you be looking for your daughter instead of tweeting me?

I was only answering his tweet about being mad he quit. It just showed up in my email So I answered it. I did not tweet him first and I do not follow him.

I just thought it was kind of weird, and just proved how he has no compassion for others.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Some people are just plain evil and he is one of them. I am so sorry you had to endure him.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Not a problem, I just wanted others to see he is that way in real life also.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Chillysue , Colton is a nightmare of a human. Don't give that monster a second of yourself.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree. He's pathetic and he thrives on all of this attention. I won't ready any interviews of him or give him any more of my time. He's taken enough already.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
WOW. Just wow. Cillysue, on behalf of humanity I apologize for this piece of crap excuse for a human being. I know you have much bigger fish to fry than worrying about what that jerk has to say about anything.

I've heard low in my life, but that is a snake's belly in a wagon rut type situation there. Doesn't get much lower.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how did he know about your daughter.

he is a worthless piece of garbage

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
in fact, Jimmer, can we put a big black X on his face since he quit? ty so much!

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
On my twitter page it is part of my profile and there is a link to her website. He obviously didn't go there or he wouldn't have said what he did. Well I would like to think he wouldn't have.

I get tweets in my email whenever some on sends me one. So I still have it. But when I went back to twitter, he had removed it.

Isn't he just a breath of fresh air? It really didn't hurt me or make me mad because I realize what kind of a person he is. I just considered the source, he is EXACTLY what Goddessatlaw says he is. LOL What a piece of work.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't been involved in the regular everyday discussion threads of this season, and I am hoping someone will be kind enough to answer my question with at least a "little" detail.

Is Monica liked or disliked by most of the fans this season?

I find her to be unbearable, so that's what makes me so curious about the general public verdict on Monica?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't know what others think but I'm really not caring for "perfect" Monica. I think she's a master manipulator and others are letting her get away with it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kappy :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I don't like her. But surprisingly I don't care much for Tina who seems to be very popular with fans.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Could we please PLEASE please have all NEW players in the next season without a single repeat 'reality' player of any kind? Please?