TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXVIII - Cagayan: General Discussion users admin

Survivor28
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 13, 2014Longbeachbbfan25 02-13-14  4:52 pm
Archive through April 16, 2014Roxip25 04-16-14  9:25 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think I've been following those same lines of thought Roxip...I figure, yeah I have insecurities about my body, but there are quite a few non-perfect looking people on the show.

It's been kind of similar to the five stages of dying or something...I keep going through different thought processes. First it was getting over the body/camera issues. And then I was like "what if I can't get a handle on people??", watching the show you see EVERYONE'S confessionals so it's quite a bit different from actually playing and having to figure out if someone is playing you. I think I fear I would be made a fool of! Once I got over that, I was like "can I survive without water/or meager food?"

Haha, when you start seriously considering going on these issues become very real to you!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL TNT!! I was just telling him that now we that hob knob with some of the reality ppl he would have a better chance at getting on

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nolary, apply!!! you have nothing to lose

Robyn Kass is a casting agent,,she posts stuff a lot
follow her on twitter @kassting

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Apply! You should go for it. You just never know.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm going to consult with my husband first but maybe I will :-) I've read a bunch of articles and comments online saying that they do kind of "typecast" and look for people to fulfill certain roles.

I just don't know where I would fall? I'm newly married this past fall, I'm turning 30 this year and have no children. That isn't anything!! The one unique thing I have going for me is that I'm quite petite. I'm only 4' 10" and people often think I'm in my late teens/early 20's even though I'm almost 30 (which I'm finally getting to the age that I can enjoy that fact )

Amongst friends, family and coworkers though I've always been considered a little firecracker (fiesty/passionate etc). So I can sell that maybe? I look young and innocent but am far from it? Hah, I don't know what angle to go with, but I'll think on it a lot before I make any final decisions on whether I'm even going to apply or not.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I look young and innocent but am far from it?

thats the angle you should use. play that up.

I think winner Denise is under 5 ft...she is TINY! Im 5 2 1/2 and I towered over her

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Haha, Pamy! yes, being under 5 ft is tiny :-) I feel like it's always been in ice breaker alllll my life. "How tall are you?!" "How old are you?!" or family and friends get a kick out of asking people how old they think I am and then telling them the truth.

I would often be given the kids menu at restaurants when I was ages 18, 19, 20 and 21. But then it kinda went away for many years. However sure as anything someone literally offered me the kids menu at a restaurant like 6 months ago! My mom was so offended (usually others I'm with are more so than myself) and was like She is 29!!!

And of course guys always played it up in high school. They would lean an arm on my shoulder saying I was "the perfect hight to lean on". Haha, you can bet I ate it up. It's always been a way that guys flirted with me.

In fact I usually don't even get that I'm THAT short, unless I look across a room and see someone as short as I am and then I'm like Dang! I can't believe I'm that short!

You would feel tall next to me Pamy. Shorter women always say "wow you even make me feel tall!"

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
If this clueless dingaling can get on Survivor, I'd say you have a great shot at it Nolanry.

Link is to realitytvworld.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL GAL!

Nolary, I think they already cast the next survivor so if you apply it would be for the one they film around Dec that airs in Feb :0 The latest one they cast for they were looking for moms/sons dads/daughters and even had some ppl on FB posting if you fit that to go apply...so who knows what theme they will go with for the one after that :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Caleb from two seasons ago was crushed to death between two trains. Via TMZ

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: