TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Survivors Sightings on Other Shows

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Survivors Sightings on Other Shows users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Ryan Opray ("RyNo") from Pearl Islands apparently is a fireman in the LA area (Compton) and was recently on "Total Blackout" (SyFy game show).

We watch this show and I wasn't paying attention to the names when he was introduced but when he was speaking and looking at his face, I remarked to konashark "he sure looks familiar, like RyNo from Survivor". Then when I saw his name was Ryan, I was positive it was him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Pearl_Islands
https://twitter.com/SpearmintRyno7
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1442328/
www.syfy.com/totalblackout

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This is a sad one! Todd Herzog, Survivor winner, will be on Dr. Phil on Monday. Apparently he has developed a severe problem with alcoholism, one that is literally killing him.

More here:

People Mag Online

The video is horrifying: Survivor: China winner Todd Herzog, unable to walk, slurs his words as he admits to drinking an entire bottle of vodka. The footage, which will air on Dr. Phil on Monday in a show about Herzog's difficult battle with alcoholism, shocked Survivor fans across the web.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We've been discussing this somewhere..

He will be on Dr Phil this month..actually, on Monday.

Very sad.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw some of the previews on Todd. Man, that is so sad. It does not look good for him at all.

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
Brenda is in one of the commercials for Rooms To Go Sofia Vergara Collection. She's the news anchor.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
BrendA WHO?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was Brenda the beautiful girl who owned some kind of surf rental company (or something like that)? She was pregnant during the finale of the last All Stars type show? (Very pregnant.)

Solitaryphoenix

11-08-2008

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Solitaryphoenix a private message Print Post    
Yes, Brenda Lowe, from Nicaragua and Caramoan, the girl who gave Dawn her retainer back. Sorry, I didn't recall any other recent players named Brenda, otherwise I would've been more specific.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Todd Herzog and his family were on Dr. Phil yesterday and today. Didn't see yesterday's show and only caught a few minutes of today but he fell off the wagon. During the little I saw today he was headed back to rehab.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the second show yet either, but the first show was more of a recap, then getting Todd to the show and discussing how his family was not supportive of the rehab center who wanted him to go to sober care. He went 114 days sober and then fell off the wagon.

Last I watched he was arguing against going back to Texas because he said people judge him because he's gay in Texas...but he lives in Utah. Is there a huge gay population in Utah? Obviously he hasn't done his research. I know Dallas has a large gay population. (He only thinks Austin has a gay population.)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: