TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Possible SPOILER for season 25...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Possible SPOILER for season 25... users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Apparently the twist for the fall is that there will be three tribes and three returning players. The big thing is the rumor is the returnees will be Michael Skupin, Jonathan Penner, and Russell Swan- three people who were never voted off; all three had to be medically evacuated.

I sorta like this- if anyone deserves a 2nd chance, it's people who had to leave because they got hurt...

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_25/2012_Apr_17_three-tribes-returnees

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That would be interesting. And more of an even playing field as you don't really know what style of players they could turn out to be. Skupin's season was so long ago all he probably is remembered for is falling in the fire. I like Jonathan Penner but can't remember why he even left, I remember he was a big fan.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jasper...

space just in case...

Jonathan's actually been on twice before- He finished 7th in season 13, and then came back in Season 16 (Fans vs Favorites)-then he had to be taken out because of an infection in his knee; the doctors wouldn't let him continue.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
lalalalalla

And Russell fainted during a challenge.
Jeff actually said it in his blog this season (after Colton was evacuated). All were taken out during the 6th week - so he had that stat on his mind.

Penner's FB has been very very quiet for awhile. This might be confirmation.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't always like retreads, but I have always really liked Jonathan Penner. He has strategy on his mind all the time and shares it with us in his confessionals.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: