TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Moderator Messages & Information: Archive through September 13, 2010 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay for making the goal in one day!!!

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Yay, we all rock!! This is the bestest group anywhere.

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
Short and sweet of the above:

July 4, 2010 between 5:00AM ~ 7:00AM PT, this server will be closed.

The new server will be accessible at this link:

beta.tvclubhouse.com

You WILL notice the difference.

Any messages posted here after 5:00AM board time will be lost!

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Am I at the new place?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes you are Lyn. :-)

The way to tell it is the new place is there is a blue border around the header of each page.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Love the great new look. Everything is so bright and fresh. Good move, Mods!!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
New look? I must still be at the old place. I see the thicker blue border at top, but not sure I see fresher/ brighter yet.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I guess it is in the eye of the beholder, Julie. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I see the bright and fresh. I like it. Thank you.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
YAH! I see the bright blue border but everything else (in new messages) looks the same.

Great job on the smooth transition!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The main point is the new server seems to be working great and we had a very smooth transition thanks to all of Dra's hard work!

We're glad that it seems to be working well for everyone!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why do some see bright and fresh? Or is it the placebo effect?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what if anything changed but they were minor changes. The big difference is the blue border. So let's just enjoy the new board/server. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-31-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't see anything new but the blue border either. I"m just glad we are working perfectly!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I see the blue border too. I think the Home page is different, lots of blue around the edges, very nice!...but I so rarely ever look at the home page that I'm not sure.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh yes the home page does look brighter

Thanks again to Dra and everyone that made this happen without any hiccups!!! YOU ROCK!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

For Dra and Co. :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I would never in a million years have noticed the blue border at the top. I suppose now I am going to have to go look at the front page, eh? I always come here via the New Messages screen.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
What JuJu said -- but I have now officially checked out the homepage. :-) LOVELY job, Dra!!

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
The notice was originally posted on the old board before the move. It referred only to the old server. The blue border on the menu indicates that you are on the new permanent server now. Please disregard the notice as it only pertained to the old board which is no longer accessible anyway.

We apologize for the confusion and will be removing the notice shortly.

Also be aware that the beta portion of the address will be going away in the next day or two, once we're confident everyone is able to find their way to the new board. This will enable all current bookmarks and favorites to work also.

If you have any further questions, please post them in the Questions to Moderator thread.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Nice Job Everyone! Smooth transition and bright home page. Thanks!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I was a little freaked at first cause I have been gone abit....but once I put in my password I was good to go....THanks....so far anyway....

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
WE FOUND IT!!! Well, actually an administrator on another board found the problem. We found the actual location and fixed it.

The programmers of Discusware set the software to expire all cookies on September 6, 2010. Unless you had the option to Clear cookies when I exit my browser set, which overrides that setting. Now they are not supposed to expire until September 6, 2030. Which gives us another 20 years before we have to worry about this again.

Bottom line, if you want to edit your profile and uncheck the "Clear the cookies when I exit my browser", and leave "Remember my username and password in a cookie" checked. This should let you always stay logged in, whether you close your browser or not.

If you have any problems with this, please let us know.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Please pass on thanks to the person who figured this out. They have much good karma coming to them.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I did that (unchecked Clear the Cookies) and I still had to sign in today.