TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Moderator Messages & Information: Archive through July 03, 2010 users admin

Tess

04-13-2001

Monday, September 22, 2008 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tess a private message Print Post    
Dra, Kar and your faithful team, this is for you!
big hug

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Monday, September 22, 2008 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Hello all. Well I started the switch this morning. As a result, if you come to the new server using the old link, you may have some difficulty with logging in due to the cookies set by the server.

Tomorrow morning, after the backup has finished, I will be reconfiguring this server to use the www links as the primary connection. Once that is complete, your old bookmarks / favorites will work again and it should eliminate the cookie problem. The only thing is, you will probably all have to login again once this is completed.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. And for sticking with us through this transition.

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
The transition is complete. Any old bookmarks / favorites / links should be working again. The original address of www.tvclubhouse.com is now going to our new server. This final change will also restore function to search engine links as well.

You will probably need to login again using the www.tvclubhouse.com address in order to set your browser cookies correctly.

Please let us know if anyone has any problems with this.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I didn't need to log in again? Still has the "look" of the boards during transition. Should it go back to as it was previously (borders around posts, etc.)?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No it is staying with the same look for the moment. The way to tell is all the addresses should start with www now.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I always use my history record to get here. Go to the address bar and type in tvc, and it brings up several options for tvclubhouse, one of which is the search page, and I always go there to use new messages. So I barely even noticed while we were on beta.

Good job, Dra!!

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
It would appear the regeneration did not fully convert all instances of the beta links to www as it was supposed to do this morning. I have tweaked the system once again and regenerated once more. Everything looks like it was changed now so everything should be working properly. As always, if you see anything unusual, please let us know.

Wldviolets

07-09-2009

Monday, September 14, 2009 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wldviolets a private message Print Post    
Dear Mods,
members in the BB area said there used to be a big thread of recipes in there but it's gone. I started another one in Current live feed discussions. Can you please, please bring the old one back or tell me how to find it. My cooking stinks and I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Dear Mods, I apologize for the possible confusion if you were to be looking at the new messages feature of the board and not understand at first the use of moderate.

I was saying the word in my head in a way that might attract a news and views fan into the daily poll thread. Seeing Lori this early made me realize it could be making an innocent party kind of twitchy.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL and it also kinda looks like people are talking about 'Closet Moderat...' hahahaaa

06-29-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Updating Email Addresses:

A number of Personal Messages are being reported as undeliverable due to non-working email addresses. Please advise us if your email address has been changed and we will update it accordingly. You can not receive Personal Messages (PMs) from other board members if your email address is out of date and you may be missing friendly and helpful correspondence. If you do not want to receive PMs, you also have the option of turning off PM's via your TVCH profile.

We also require a current valid working email address as part of Membership at TVCH. If you don't take this opportunity, and we get PMs sent to you that are bouncing because of invalid Email addresses, we may have to temporarily suspend your account until you update your Email with us.

Please note that for security purposes the only way to advise us of a change in email address is by sending that new information using the old email address that is currently on file or by sending us a Personal Message. You may send a Personal Message to the Moderator account by clicking on the link below.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/forumcgi-bin/forum/board-profile.cgi?action=sendmsg&to=moderator&db=users

Thank you!

06-29-2002

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Dear TVCH members:

As another BB season approaches, we would like to ask you for donations to pay for website hosting for the next two years. We get a discounted price if we buy two years. The estimated cost is about $600. This would cover all expenses. (hosting, domain name registrations and renewals, etc.)

We would respectfully ask that those of you who CAN afford it, make a SMALL donation to our Paypal account. We realize that times are tough right now and we completely understand if you are not able to give.

Please be assured that donating is not a requirement for membership. And, uh, donators don't get any special treatment, other than our extreme gratitude! :-)

We don't run ads, or sell space, or your Email addresses or anything like that, so we have no way to generate income. If you all would prefer that, we could certainly look into it, but we really think that's not what TVCH is all about.

If you can and would like to help us with a SMALL donation, you can use the donate link at the top of any page.

As soon as we reach our goal, we will let you know. We really don't want to collect more than we need, just enough.

TVCH is totally non-profit and all of the board administration and moderation is done on a volunteer basis with no compensation.

We thank you very very much for your consideration.

There is a donate button at the top of each page, or use the following link:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/forumdonate.html

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Just out of curiosity, what is a "SMALL" donation? Do you mean $5.00? $25.00? $1.00? (Only half kidding there, if every member donated one dollar, wouldn't we hit the $600? <grin>)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Costa... "small" to one person may be $1.00 whereas "small" to another may be $25.00. I would suggest whatever you are comfortable with.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-31-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bonbon is pretty correct. We're asking for a few dollars from each, rather than any large amount from a few. Hopefully that's doable! Keep in mind that Paypal keeps a few percent, so we'd need about 605 if you all only donated a dollar! :-)

We will keep folks posted, and let you know as soon as we've reached our goal. So you better hurry if you wanna help.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
One man's "small" is another man's "medium", or vice-versa, or something like that. lol

A small donation to TVCH can go hand-in-hand with signing up for the feeds. Happy BB 12 to all!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I decided on an appropriate amount and added 11.25% to cover my Paypal fees and those of the next three donators. Make your donation NOW to get in on the fees paid.

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Man asks God: "What is eternity to you?"
God says: "A moment in time."
Man asks God: "What is one million dollars to you?"
God says: "A penny."
Man asks God: "May I have a penny?"
God says: "In a moment."

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I depend on TVCH everyday and enjoy it. Wish it could be more but I just donated $20.00. Thank you to everyone I appreciate this web site so much.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dra

06-29-2002

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
WOW!!

You are all amazing. We have already reached our goal and then some in just ONE day! That's got to be some sort of record! While we have reached our immediate goal, if you would still like to contribute, any additional funds will be used for future upgrades or renewals as they occur.

Thank you all so very much. We are overwhelmed and very touched by your generosity. You are such a wonderful group of people and we are happy to share this little corner of the internet with you.

We, (and by "we" we mean Draheid :-)) was already able to make the purchase and is working on getting us set up on the new server. He was able to find us one that was less expensive AND more powerful! He'll be very busy over the next few days and we sure appreciate all of the time and effort he puts in to keep us running smoothly.

Your quick response and contributions allowed us to take advantage of special savings on an improved hosting service. While this should give us better performance than the previous host, it also comes with the need to inconvenience us a little. We will have more details very soon, but basically moving the board means we're going to experience some transitional difficulties in the process.

Thank you again for your donations. TVCH wouldn't be the special place that it is without all of our extraordinary members. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Late to the party but I donated $20.00 - just not sure if it will get to you as Canadian or USA funds.

I am grateful to have the opportunity to donate to a group that has given me years of enjoyment and I look forward to many more! Cheers, Joycie

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would like to give a big thank you to Dra, board admins, and mods for making this such a special place!!!

I know you all volunteer your time and I really appreciate all you do! As a supervisor I know you all probably hear more complaints than compliments so I just wanted to say YOU ALL ROCK!!

I also want to echo that TVCHers are the best on the net! I am proud to be part of the TVCH family, you all have been there for me through lifes ups and downs and I dont KNOW what I would do without each and every one you!!! TVCHERS ROCK!!!
XOOXOXOOX

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Update to my post above: The receipt I received from Paypal said it was in USA funds. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-31-2000

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you all, we really really appreciate you!!