TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Lunch

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Lunch users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 02, 2012Yesitsme25 06-02-12  9:55 am
Archive through February 06, 2014Dipo25 02-06-14  7:56 pm
Archive through December 07, 2014Dipo25 12-07-14  1:46 pm
Archive through June 07, 2015Rosie25 06-07-15  11:48 am
Archive through November 17, 2015Texasdeb25 11-17-15  5:14 pm
Archive through May 18, 2017Dipo25 05-18-17  1:28 pm
Archive through April 09, 2018Dipo25 04-09-18  10:26 am
Archive through May 26, 2022Scooterrific25 05-26-22  2:31 pm
Archive through August 21, 2022Dipo25 08-21-22  12:09 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Waffles with Pecans/ Syrup and Whipped Cream OR
Bacon and Egg Frittata ...

I did the frittata since I had a pancake yesterday.

It was kind of dry and I wish it had been served with some fruit on the side but it had spinach with some sort of vinegary dressing.

It was filling and ok, but not the best. Off to make a mimosa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kind of a wierd brunch... we had Hotdog w/ Nachos or Corned Beef Hash with Scrambled Eggs, and both had fruit.

Plus Mimosa's!!! That was a surprise.

The menu was odd because it is 49er Day, the SF 49er's have their first home game and they are watching it in the Théâtre room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I had the Corned beef hash and eggs with a side of nachos' and 3 mimosas, LOL.

I am not a fan of the hash, so just picked around it, the eggs, mimosa's and nachos were great.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bunch was Breakfast burrito with sausage / eggs, etc or Chicken Salad Sandwich, both served with fruit.

I got both, LOL. 1/2 of each and brought the chicken salad sandwich home for a snack later.

Tuxedo cake !!

All was yummy and the fruit was fabulous I think we had some mango in there, so good!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Waffles w/pecans or Scrambled Eggs w/potatoes and Sausage.

I had the eggs and the biggest sausage patty I have ever seen, LOL. It was good with some wheat toast and grape jelly.

Lovely fruit cup for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday Brunch --

French Toast with berry Compote or Fried eggs w/2 sausage links, both served with a bowl of fruit.

I had both, and they were great!

Brownie with ice cream for dessert.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH tube feeds because of his cancer, so to my surprise he came home with all the ingredients to his favorite meal. He wanted ME to make and eat his favorite meal. I happily obliged.

Thick pork chop, fried potatoes, and mac n cheese.

I'm so full I think I'll have to skip dinner.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN I could probably be there by 6:30 for dinner leftovers.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Me too! Yum!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You guys are welcome to it! :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Naja, I did not know your husband has cancer and tube feeds, although I had inferred over the years that you are married and perhaps your husband is impaired. I feel all sorts of ways about that meal and the love behind it, but would also be happy to share some of it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brunch today --- Smoked Salmon on pita bread with cream cheese spread or Eggs, Bacon and tater tots w/gravy.

I had the eggs and tried a little of the salmon. I like salmon but this was only ok. Loved the eggs and enjoy the gravy on the tater tots (I have never heard of that before).

Had a brownie with ice cream for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
today's brunch was eggs to order with sausage and fruit or Chicken Salad sandwich.

I had eggs, they were fine, like eggs should be, the sausage was a bit spicy which was quite tasty.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mimosa's!! I love mimosa brunch... eggs w/sausage and potatoes and biscuit w/gravy or pancakes with berry compote.

I had eggs and everything was great.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brunch was yummy, eggs/sausage/potatoes w/toast or chicken salad sandwich on a croissant.

I had a half/half but they screwed it up so I ended up with a whole chicken salad sandwich. Should be great for dinner/snack later tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Happy Thanksgiving ... our meal was fabulous!!

Ham and Turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes with gray, green bean casserole and a field greens salad with candied walnuts and cranberries.

Really good Red and White wines, mimosas.

Excellent pumpkin pie with whipped cream!

So yummy! I need a nap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lovely brunch ... they were serving eggs by order with sausage links and tater tots or pancakes with berry compote and whipped cream. Brownies for dessert.

I had the egg dish and one pancake w/syrup. Fabulous! Just what I normally order when I go out on Sundays.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yummy brunch ... eggs/sausage/hash browns or Bagel with cream cheese / onions/ smoked salmon.

Very good! Lemon cake for dessert!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They did a lovely Mother's Day Brunch, white tablecloths with pink placemats and maroon cloth napkins. Gave out beautiful long-stem yellow, pink/white, and red roses to everyone.

Roast Beef w/horseradish or Poached Salmon served with roasted potatoes and Green Bean Almondine! Love those green beans.

Lemon cake for dessert and mimosas for all.

It was excellent and very nice for those who have family in. I went late to avoid all of that but it looked like they had some good size parties.

I had the roast beef and the serving was so large I brought most of it home to make a sandwich later, LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Roast beef! I love horseradish sauce.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Me too Grooch!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 18, 2023 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, brunch was disappointing, LOL, but still good. They had a choice of shrimp or roast beef. I asked for the shrimp dinner (with potatoes and roasted carrots) and slice of rare roast beef.

Apparently they ran out of shrimp, I got 2, and so I got an extra heaping of roast beef -- it was good, and I got some rare pieces.

The Mojitos were fabulous!! I ended up bringing home most of the beef and will make a sandwich most likely.

The cheesecake with caramel sauce was excellent so that made up for the lack of shrimp, LOL.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: