TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Right now

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESSeamonkey2750 111 05-29-20  2:58 pm
Archive through June 02, 2020Naja25 06-02-20  2:20 pm
Archive through June 17, 2020Dipo25 06-17-20  3:31 pm
Archive through July 13, 2020Naja25 07-13-20  4:34 pm
Archive through August 01, 2020Seamonkey25 08-01-20  5:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am fortunate that there is recycling center at a High school less than 5 blocks away. This is a good source of income for the school! And schools these days - at lease in my neck of th3 woods certainly can use any extra funds!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Was it bagged poop? Or unbagged poop?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 02, 2020 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just finished another diamond painting for Holiday display. I think it's pretty.

Original painting:

My diamond painting:

I have a HUGE Christmas scene d-painting kit coming soon. That one will take weeks. This one was tiny and only took a few days.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 02, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s nice!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 02, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, you should take commissions! They pay for the materials and for your labor.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh heck no! haha
As it is now I have to wear a brace on my hand and wrist for a few days after I finish one. I have achy hands as it is, but this really wears on them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN Gotcha!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN DH is going in for his first haircut in 4 months or so. I so nervous for him. He waits in the car until they text him to come in.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN I wish my husband could get a haircut. I'll have to see if shops are open here and then ask him to go get his haircut...so needed!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here they have to be outside.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Does he know his barber well enough to go to his home and sit in the yard? That is what I did with my hairdresser when I needed a cut! Well, I offered to sit in the yard; she put me on the deck!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN He goes to Great Clips because every month there is a $5 coupon in the paper. And there's a different person working on him almost every time.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
RN Kota has been cutting her own hair since she was about 5 (ok, really since she was like 14, but she did do it the first time when she was 5, lol,) so Darren asked her to do his back in March. Did a decent job considering she'd never done anyone else (except her cousin back when she was 5, that was a really bad hair day for both girls, lol.)

Couple weeks ago he asked her to do it again and she said sure. Set up in the kitchen, got the clippers, and got to work. I think she was about half way done when she apologized...she'd used the wrong attachment and his hair was way shorter that normal. I think my leg hair stubble is longer, lol. Darren, however, said, "eh," and was fine with it, he was just happy to have it cut. Caleb came out, saw it, and commented it was a lot shorter than normal and Kota said she knew, she messed up and was so sorry. Darren told her it was fine, he was just happy to have it cut. Caleb said it wasn't bad, just really short...and uh, could she possibly do him sometime soon cuz he really needs a haircut too.

There's a barber here in town who will either come to your house or have you to theirs, they do it sitting outside and everyone wearing masks. But, he only takes a couple appts a day, so getting in with him is nearly impossible.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: