TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through April 25, 2024 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2024 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
In fact, he looks almost proud. LOL.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, April 19, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe his ownn yard doesn't have lovely mud to play in!

Naja - any nibbles yet?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 19, 2024 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good thing he is a happy mini doodle, not a happy maxi doodle...

I trust you sent that picture to his human mom...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 19, 2024 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Tnt, there's always nibbles, but still waiting for bites.

Seamonkey, that's Jasper the big doodle. The mini doodle is Rosso. He hasn't been here for a couple weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops.. more dog, more hair and more mud, then!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN And believe me, the mud really comes in with all that curly hair.

RN This is the crazy and wonderful little devil I have for daycare today. His name is Khan and he's 2.5 years old. His Mom is a Jahovah's Witness. Thank goodness she's not looking for a room. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
that face!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, he's darling!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Awwwwww. I worked with a Jehovah's Witness man at the post office in my early 20's. He didn't give us pamphlets or try to recruit any of us. He was a very nice guy. He didn't celebrate birthdays. I suppose he would have eaten a piece of birthday cake if anyone brought one in for themselves or somebody else's birthday and put it in the lunch room.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 22, 2024 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN This video will make you all laugh! It's from yesterday. All the dogs (and me) were having a little nap in the afternoon. Little Jack Russell Terrier name FedX wasn't having it and was doing his best to wake up my Dolly. LOL! His big brother is on the sofa with me and Patsy is on the floor next to the sofa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SV1gDe9jLE

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 22, 2024 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
His name is FedX?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 22, 2024 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN His name is FedX because his story from the shelter is the FedEx guy saw someone throw him from a car and he picked him up and brought him to the rescue place, where his new owners got him. He was a tiny puppy at the time.

They actually call him Feddy most of the time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 22, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, one of the most unusual names I've seen!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 22, 2024 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Bwahahaha!!! Fed-X is going to go home knowing how to get most out of a nap.

Fed-X is a great name, even without knowing the back story, because it will prompt people to ask about the name, and one of the prime purposes of dogs is to attract people to their humans and make friends/form bonds/establish a compatible pack, right?

Keep up the good work, Naja.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Do they have a cat named Purolator, nicknamed Purr?

😁 🐕 🐈 😇

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN haha! Good one Mame :-)

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Had brainstorm! Have you looked into attracting arenter fromm the Seniormarket? There are lots of perfectly spry,self-sufficient folks whoaresqueakingbyon ouse or apartment rental markets - often with not enough for proper food and medications! Is there are Senior Center in your area? r

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I am totally open to a senior. But I need for my renters to have full employment outside the house, or school full time outside the house. For my own sanity. For me to have my own house to myself sometimes. So far lots of seniors have asked about the room. Either retired or have pets, disabled, are male, or work from home. No one meeting my requirements and I don't want to make myself miserable in my own house.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I keep forgetting to tell you guys. The very day after I finished painting my patio furniture green, the old guy that lives behind me painted his blue! LOL I guess he liked the idea as well :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Ha! Look at the image I just caught :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, you are wise to be clear about what works for you!

Very cute picture!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN In case anybody missed it. The dog's name is FedX, and that's why it's funny. It was pure luck I caught that picture.

Sea, I know! I just don't want to make myself miserable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Naja, I understand the desire to have some alone time, so you are wise to plan for that. That's why I haven't broken down and advertised for a roommate myself.

And that photo is adorable!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't do well with a person living here.

Yes the picture is perfect!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize that nyourliving space(s)are shared! I guess I assumed they had access to the bathroomandkitchen privileges. Mot B'B's that I have stayed at did have common area, but not all. Other than the brdning roo, occourse!eakfast/