TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through April 12, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN If you look close, there's a lot of rust . I'm in the middle of wire brushing that off. Plus, I already painted the chairs green last summer, so now they will all match.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dang it! I ran out of paint. Now I can't finish until Friday.

RN The Pharmacist is arriving here tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, it went way wide for me, LOL.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sea's pic, reduced:

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I redid Sea's photo, got tired of having to scroll right and left to read posts... LOL.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Enjoy your reunion wit the pharmacist! Do you have a prospect to follow her?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuuna.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Karuuna.

Naja, I look forward to seeing your deck furniture in green!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
RN we had a clear sky and 100% totality yesterday. The weather even warmed up for the day, our warmest yet since October....65 degrees. Thousands of people came to our little town and it was a blast! The total eclipse itself was every excellent superlative you can think of. I am still in awe at what I witnessed and can't find the words to express how magical it felt.

RN, I'm glad Naja will get to reunite with the pharmacist for at least two weeks and hope her time will be extended.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So sorry.. I used my tablet and it didn't make the thread real wide on that.. Should have checked here on the desktop.. different browser.

Yes, I hope the pharmacist gets to stay longer, especially since you lost the aquarist..

Mak, I was hoping that you were in Maine and not in Florida for the eclipse... glad you got to be there.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
RN, Thanks, Sea! I'm so thankful I was here for it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I am standing on guard for my grocery delivery this time. The last 2 times they delivered it 2 doors down and I had walk down there and carry the groceries back home. They are due here any time in the next hour.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yep, caught them this time and pointed them back to my house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like walking and shopping by I definitely wouldn't want to schlep groceries while walking.. And 2 doors down for you is farther than for me in a townhome with 4 per building!

Hopefully your delivery people will now know where to go.. And also not block your door..

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I was checking to make sure all my groceries were delivered, and they were, but here's what else was in there. 3 LB chuck roast, pack of frozen corn on the cob, package of egg roll wraps, pack of bratwursts, 1 lb of pulled rotisserie chicken meat, 1 lb of sliced deli turkey, bag of baby carrots, 1 lb of butter, 1 lb sliced provolone cheese, and a bag of shredded quesadilla cheese.

I got on chat with Walmart and I get to keep all the stuff :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow that is a lot of stuff they got wrong..

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Someone else's order must have gotten mixed in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, they were definitely planning tacos or taquitos, among other things..

Nice reward for you.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Um, did you check with the neighbors two doors down? Are they perchance missing an order? Kinda seems like Safeway might have combined the two orders.

Aha! When you go visit the neighbors to ask, you can consider combining the two orders in the first place, since you seem to be on the same schedule. Which will lead to becoming friends, having each other over for small meals, exchanging keys, and them becoming your first responder and you theirs in case any of you go down.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Juju, they saw me get my groceries and waved out the window. They didn't stop me.

But I'm not going to check everyone on the street. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The pit bulls were just dropped off for daycare, and look what their Mom gave me as a thank you! A dog bone shaped picnic basket filled with dogs toys! She said that I have no idea how I have saved her life and that she knows what a pain Naveen can be.

It's huge!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Wow! What a lovely gift!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
How lovely to be appreciated for the many extra miles you go!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Some of these dog moms really make me feel good. It makes me happy to know I am such a help to them with such a little thing. You must feel great some days knowing how much you help the cancer patients, Seamonkey. And you volunteer to do it! That's so much more important.