TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through March 27, 2024 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN, this morning on WGN radio out of Chicago there was discussion very similar to person wanting to board (sp?) her dog with Naja. Dog needing to be board met dog where he would be board in a park. Dogs got along OK. Boarding dog's owner wanted to see the home where her dog would be. That person would not agree to it. Steve Dale said there could be a reason why, but it's kind of a "red flag". Not boarding dog there.
Steve dale pet world . com

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN That's so weird! I have all my meet and greets at my house. Some people even peek in my rec room where no dogs are allowed. I think it's to make sure I don't have a room full of cages where I keep the dogs until they are picked up, but I'm not sure. There is a guy that was caught doing that near me, so I am hyper aware of it and make sure to let the pet parents see everything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But you meet first on the sidewalk, right?

I know from Pit Bulls and paroled that they always meet in a neutral place first so the original dogs can get to know the new one before they enter their territory.

I know that Dolly and Patsy are welcoming hostesses and would invite everyone in. In fact, if they ever hated a dog on first meet, I might think that wasn't a good fit.

I am sure your customers appreciate just how open and transparent you are.. And they are wise to check, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The dogs meets first through the chain link fence. Usually my dogs just try to kiss the other dogs through the fence. Once it seems calm, we go in the house and let the new dogs get the feel of the inside and the owners and I chit chat, get some questions out of the way. Then I bring in Dolly on a leash. Once we know there won't be a fight, I let Dolly loose.

Then I put Dolly back outside and bring Patsy in on a leash. Once Patsy calms down and we know there won't be a fight, we all move to the outside deck. Patsy still on a leash since she plays so rough at first. Once Patsy is calm, almost bored, they go loose in the yard and have a great time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The meet and greet I had today went great (people with 2 dogs, 11 yr old spaniel and 5 year old toy poodle), but usually pet owners let me know right then whether they want me to book them, but these people said they'd let me know tonight. In my experience so far, that only happens when it's a no ☹️

The toy poodle was just rescued. It's 5 years old and the owner had died. But this poor dog spent 3 days with the dead body!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, I hear those stories all the time Naja. It's so sad.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Naja and Karuuna for the sad stories you have to hear.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Do multiple dogs get a family rate?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yes, a second dog from the same family gets a slightly lower daily rate. Btw, they went with a different sitter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I was right. They went with someone else :-( They said it was because the other sitter is closer to the person who will be dropping them off and picking them up. But I think it was a fib. I felt like the adult daughter rolled her eyes at me a few times during the meet and greet.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, sorry Naja. Rejection is hard, but I'm thinking you may have dodged a bullet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN yeah, I didn't particularly like them, although their dogs were sweet.

I had to delete a comment off of one of my youtube vidoes. They said people like me only have pets to get hits. I wanted to reply, but I didn't. I wanted to say "I post maybe one video a month, and my youtube account is not monetized. Why don't you go say that to someone that posts every day and makes you watch commercials to see their vidoes"

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, yes, a lot of unwell people in the world.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
We have lost a community member. He had been ill for a while and passed a way in hospice. His wife couldn't say enough good things about the place and staff. Such a blessings to have someplace like that to ease a passing for everyone!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
(((TNT))) (((Naja)))

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, it’s wonderful when a difficult time can be made somewhat easier.

Such a crazy comment, Naja. Certainly by someone who doesn’t know you or is even familiar with your videos.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I am so sorry about your friend, (((Tnt))).

RN Well, we made it though the first night with the pit bulls, but the soccer ball didn't. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLDLHk4fHI

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 22, 2024 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN WOO HOO!!!! I just got this email-----

"Please be advised that you no longer need to report for jury service. Your service has been cancelled, and you are entitled to be excused for the next three years. Please DO NOT report for jury service. Thank you, Jackson County Jury Office "

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, March 23, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if some other business/corporation has aa home or district office in your area? Your BBB might know pp and if you can get that information you might be able to work through them for trainees moving there. I am less worried now that you are getting government assistance - but silly -------

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thank you for being so concerned for me, TnT :-)

With SNAP, Yolanda and the dog business, all the bills are getting paid. If I get another boarder, great! AS long as I consistently have 1 boarder, I'll make it ok :-) Like I said, 1 year and 3 months and I'll be in the clear.

The pit bulls are getting picked up within a couple hours. I really need a break from them. They are exhausting.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
They must BE!! We have not heard from you in over 48 hours!!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, not only is it I didn't win the massive Mega Millions jackpot day, it is also every bird in the metro with diarrhea poop on my car day!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN LOL Poor Sugar :-(

RN I have the most awesome news! I am so happy!
Remember the pharmacist? My very first tenant that I loved? She got a contract at the closest hospital to me and will be coming back to stay again! She'll be here April 7 - July 6. With a chance of a 3 month extension.

Yippeee! Hurray!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Remember the pharmacist? My very first tenant that I loved? She got a contract at the closest hospital to me and will be coming back to stay again! She'll be here April 7 - July 6. With a chance of a 3 month extension.

Yippeee! Hurray!

RN, I would almost bet that she is coming back to stay with you because you made it feel like a home for her and not just some soulless furnished apartment. So happy for you.