TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through February 10, 2024 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, So glad to hear that Dolly is doing better. Did they have her on IV fluids? Often they will to get things cleared out. Do ask about a gentle stomach prescription diet for a few days, to let her guts heal.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yes, they gave her fluids and antibiotics. Last time they sent her home with the canned Hills Prescription Diet, digestion care formula, and that's what they have been giving her at the vet. She loves the stuff. I'm sure that's what I'll have to be feeding her for awhile.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I applied for $5,000 Care credit just in case something happens with Dolly that is more expensive. They approved me already. It's a pretty cool service. Depending on how much you charge, you get either 6,12, or 18 months to pay the bills, no interest.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, you take such good care of your pups. I hope the vet bill hasn't set you back too much.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN well, it's at manageable amount right now. Approx $500.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Once Rosso goes home tomorrow, I think I'll give Dolly a week off to rest and not take any bookings. Honestly, she and Patsy do most of the babysitting.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, wow, that's not that bad. Here one night of emergency care with fluids is a minimum 1000!

Care Credit is awesome. I've used it multiple times with my pups. Just make sure you don't miss any payments and pay it off in full during the grace period... or they will charge you all accumulated interest! (At an extraordinarily high rate).

I think Dolly and Patsy deserve a week off. They've been working hard!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great news about Patsy. No more pizza for her.. But big bonus that she loves the prescription diet!!!

CareCredit is good to have approved. I used it for the non covered part of my cataract surgeries, which was just the use of ORA, since I was ok with the lense implants covered by Medicare. I paid off quickly, but appreciated the options. And my dentist takes card credit for over a certain amount (not dental hygiene).

What a relief that they ruled out needing surgery!!

Peeing while on lead is a good thing to have. I guess the dogs I showed learned that trick and the others didn't need it. Guess your vet has no off leash area? That is probably common with the cost of land. I don't think my vet has an area that is fenced. I have been cat only for so long, not an issue.

I didn't realize Rosso was there currently. Might have been good for Dolly last night with Patsy gone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Here is Rosso and Patsy playing first thing this morning. Patsy has taken over Dolly's play duties. I didn't want to put it on youtube, so I uploaded it mediafire. Click the giant blue download button.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/549nd9cf2kax80k/rossopatsyplay.mp4/file

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Pet medical care is expensive for sure. Tabatha’s 48 hours in the hospital, tests, etc., cost us $4,100 and that was just to find out what was wrong with her. Turned out to be terminal cancer so we had to let her go.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So true. I do recommend insurance, if you can't afford a big bill. That monthly fee is a lot less than one hospital stay.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Awww Mack. I'm sorry :-( My Candy girl left us that way 2 years ago. Black Lab.

I should have said up to that point last night it was up to $500. Who knows what's being added on for today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I got to see the credit report they gave to Credit Care since I signed up at Credit Karma. I thought they got to see a lot more. But all they really saw was that 100% of the time I pay my bills on time, the transunion score of 811, and the balance on my credits cards. (which is only like $300 on one of them) I don't have a job so it just said "no job information available".

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN, I've used Care Credit a couple times for my dental work. Good to have. Be sure to make your interest free payments on time. Found you need to charge drugstore kind of products at Walmart or Walgreens once in a while to keep card active.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly's home! The bill was $1077.63. Ugg

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Her leg is swollen from the IVs.

And here's a video of when they brought her out to me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qudimytjs6fxzgr/dollyvet.mp4/file

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, I'm so glad she is home!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They must have missed the vein initially.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Awwww... and she's worth every penny. Just look at that face.

So happy that she is going to be OK. Will she have to be on a bland diet for good?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, I couldn't watch the video at the link.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Me either!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 08, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Did you click the big blue download link?

And yes, she has to eat Hills digestive care formula for a few days.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, February 09, 2024 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Aurora might appreciate a Valentine from Patsy and Dolly? Achewy with a big red bow?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 10, 2024 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I think I am giving up on Mr. H. The longer I know him, the less appealing as a significant other he seems.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, February 10, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That happens as you get to know people.