TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through February 07, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My email would allow me to call hers spam but it also seems to notify sender, which has been annoying in several cases where the spam link is accidentally used. Suddenly I stopped getting nextdoor emails and that wasn't easy to reinstate.

I think it probably is best to not block her and to move her missives to a separate folder after you read them. That way you have a record and you can see it she goes from these paranoid Trump as victim links and all this demonic possession talk, to something more personal (and she has already talked of demons in you, correct?). But it is better to know if she starts threatening you or your house. Or others.

Can you tell if you are getting these as part of an email blast she is sending to a bunch of people?

Maybe your local PD could suggest when or if to make someone aware of her.

Agree with Dipo about keeping for proof, but at least you should skim them for escalation. Better to be aware.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just searching Fr Jim Blount and his schedule is pretty disturbing.. If the Father she is involved with is into similar things locally? One of the hits mentions Benedictine Nuns.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is definitely a Trumper and so is NTB.. so she is likely to get more agitated whenever your primary election occurs and going forward. Dr Jim says Trump was chosen by god and Biden is evil.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No one worry. I'm not going to engage her. I'll just save the emails as they come.

I have no idea what the Father is into. I do know he gets mad at NTB sometimes.

The emails are solely for me as far as I can tell.

All the things in those videos are already things she would talk about here in one way or another.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, if I had known those were things she was discussing when she lived there, I probably would have had a stronger lecture for you! That's crazy stuff! :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure my Gmail and Yahoo mail accounts will allow for certain algorithms to be instituted to deal with certain types of mail. I suspect you can configure your e-mail client to send e-mails from a specific sender to a folder of your choosing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I can just set the sender email as spam and it will hit the spam folder.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I suggested a couple of months ago that it might be a good idea to bring her behavior to the attention of your local police. At that time my concern was that she would be combative about leaving your home.

Thnkfully she is out now, but I still think you should have a concern on file there! I doubt that you have grounds to file a complaint. I would print out a copy of each of these messages and take them to your local precinct with a personal visit to say you are uncomfortable and want to make that known in case of further developments.

Even though N'ville is a BIG cit, yours are y, our neighborhood precincts are VERY neighborhood-friendly! Hopefully yours are the same!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The thing about the gmail (which I use) spam folder is I think it self-empties every 30 days, and I would recommending saving these for at least five years after they cease coming.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
ave you checked intothe B&B market in your area? While most are more"posh" than what you offer, I have stayed in one that was one room with a shared bath! Breakfast doesn't need to be more thnn a fruit or juice, quiche that includes meat, snd pastry. Easy, peasy - ````

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
((Naja)) you are handling the NTB situation like a champ! But I agree you should speak to your local constabulary (cop shop) so that this stuff is on file.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Any nbbles on your other room?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 05, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yep, getting nibbles on the room. But no one I see suitable yet. This one girl I had high hopes for, but it ends up she has a dog and a rabbit.

I don't want to do B&B. I really don't think my house is #1 Isn't fancy enough, #2 the floor plan really doesn't make for a good B&B.

NTB hasn't sent anything since those 4 emails, so I think she's finally done. I really don't think she is physically dangerous.

and last but not least!
Check out my Patsy after I gave her a bone and let her outside by herself to chew it. She was so happy that she did a dance! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isnpnzu8Kts

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, February 05, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Isn't it a heart-tug to see how so little makes a pet happy?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 05, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja I hope you are right about NTB, but honestly it's not likely. So be prepared. I know you think she's not dangerous, but sometimes when frustration grows, the behavior can become more extreme also.

I love how dogs can play by themselves that way. So cute!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 05, 2024 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hard to say.. If NTB is one who blind CC s everyone of her email contacts with this crazy stuff, then it is annoying. I am guessing it is that, but also agree that with her beliefs in demons and such, I would have concerns and want to keep my eyes open, because things could escalate.

It would be wonderful if she really relocated and you could know for sure. Wish there was someone at her job who could keep you updated. Like, does she still work at the mall?

Cats also can entertain themselves.

Cats and dogs are different, but they bless us and entertain us.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 06, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I can't imagine NTB would quit her job. She is still paying off debt.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, February 06, 2024 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
How soon will you be abel to start collecting your husband's SS?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 06, 2024 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN 492 days

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My Dolly is very sick. She either threw up a pile of blood or pooped it. I thought she was better after her last episode a couple weeks ago, but last night she wouldn't even eat a bite of pizza, and now I find the pile of blood.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, oh no, Naja. Depending on which end it came out of, there are different ways of helping. Let me know if you want some ideas.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She goes to the vet in an hour. Just for the tests they said $400.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN I'm so sorry, Naja. Maybe take a paper towel and blot her butt and see if any blood stains it? Sending positive vibes your way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope they find something to help. Assume they will xray.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, fingers crossed that it's nothing serious. Poor girl. Poor you!