TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: How's the weather?: Archive through February 04, 2024 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is gorgeous today! there is a very slight breeze and the skies are clear and blue.

Temps going up to 66.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Foggy and gray, the sun was shining earlier but the fog/clouds have won for now, LOL. There is a little breeze and the forecast is for high winds later.

Temps going to 60 with high chance of rain predicted for any minute now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rain was right on time.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
we should be getting it around midnight

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very nice day and no rain last I checked. I got home around 5:30 or 6 pm. I would guess I'd get it somewhat earlier than Scooter, being closer to the beach, but not much sooner. After Scooter, then Pamy.

I was being a subject in a study today and the student I was working with said that some teachers had mentioned the possibility of some classs being canccelled.. I agreed with her that didn't seem likely..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
San Francisco Department of Emergency Management
@SF_emergency
·
50m
The heaviest rain has started and is expected to last through 9pm. If you must be out, stay away from flooded areas and downed power lines, whether in a car or on foot. Do not drive through water more than 6 inches deep.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 31, 2024 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No rain yet, here..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pretty Wet out on the balcony, its' still dripping in places, LOL. I flipped over the chair cushion to dry, I should have brought it in.

The Sun is shining strong ... but there are fluffy clouds around and a chance of possible showers off and on.

Temps going to 58.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When I turned out the light around 2am pacific, rain had not started but the wind was starting to come from the northwest and woke up to rain and dark clouds.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Beautiful day in Portland. Sunny and 55 degrees…. It’s our faux spring week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, the dark clouds came in and all of a sudden it is pouring rain! I ran out and grabbed the cushion and closed the door.

It sounded like hail but I don't think it is cold enough, maybe it was just the drops hitting the window.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Could be sleet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Found out it was hail, other people saw it too, I only heard it. But it was very short bit of hail.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sun is bursting thru right now, but it is also cloudy and gray with some menacing looking clouds as well.

Supposed to have possible showers, less than a 15% chance, with temps going up to 55.

With all the cloud cover it doesn't feel cold outside, it was nice sitting on the balcony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 02, 2024 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Didn't feel a thing?????
SFGATE
@SFGate
·
32m
Earthquake gives San Francisco a shake on Friday afternoon

An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.4 struck just offshore of San Francisco at 1:32 p.m. on Friday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nice out, not too cold but it's a combo of gray and light blue, LOL. Some clouds but the sun trying to come thru.

Temps only going up to 54 and rain coming around 8. Three warnings today.

Gale warning, Wind Warning and Flood Watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sara Stinson
@SaraStinsonNews
·
1h
An hour plus back up on hwy 80 in route to Truckee. #Tahoe #Palisades
Chain control on hwy 80 on the pass.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Dipo, we have the same warnings down this way (L.A.). It's supposed to be heavy rain, high winds starting early Sunday AM and into Monday AM. I'm sure we'll be hearing about possible mudslides in the Santa Barbara area.

We recently had heavy rains about 3 days ago and the ground is highly saturated.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
What is "chain control?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chain control means that you can't go on the road without chains on your tires. Many times when it is snowing chains aren't always necessary, you can have them if you want.

With Chain Control you are required to have them or you cannot drive on the road.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you! We rarely have thatmuch snow/ice,ANDpossibly fewer high hills.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rainy, windy and cooler. Everytime I see the rain prediction maps there is a little spot where there is no rain, I think that is my house, LOL.

It is now raining a bit here but nothing like they have down south.

The high will be 54 with off and on showers all day.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
So the heavy rains begin down my way (L.A. burbs) and will continue on through Tuesday mid-day. We're already getting heavy winds too. A storm is brewing for sure!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roberta Gonzales
@RoGonzalesTV
·
19m
San Jose's Guadalupe River expected to crest as storm rolls through Bay Area

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SFGATE
@SFGate
·
5m
As storm hits Tahoe, drivers told to 'strongly consider delaying all travel'