TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through January 24, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Sea, The Husky gets better every day. She used to growl at my girls when they invaded her space, but she's is liking us these days. She even jumped into bed with us for the first time last night. She had been sleeping on the big dog bed I put at the foot of the beds and sometime she moved to the living room couch. I can't wait for this weekend and the mini doodle.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN OH, it's 3:30 AM here and NTB never came home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That mini doodle looks so cute.

She is probably trying to freak you out.. Or Father found her a place.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I guess I should have checked my texts. She texted at about 3:15 a.m. that the road was a sheet of ice and she couldn't get up the hill on our street so she's stranded in a gas station. Nothing I can do.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My street is still a sheet of ice at 9:30 AM. The only person I've seen so far try to brave it was the old guy across the street to the left. His white pick-up slid around, his wheels were spinning, but he made it at least to the end of the street. I hope he was able to make it out to a main street!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, well, I'm not an NTB fan, but stranded at a gas station is no fun!

Do you have any dogs being picked up or dropped off today? You may need to call your customers?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No dog business today. The Husky is here until the weekend.

RN The nun still isn't here, texting me she can't make it. I see traffic going down my street now, so it must be better. Temp just rose to 34.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN At this point I'm just annoyed. She gets to the end of my street, either end, and that's as far as she gets. Why doesn't she just park and walk the rest of the way? I can't even ask because I'll just get nonsense back.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN I was wondering how long a walk it is.

Just remember, it's not your problem.

And on the bright side, maybe she is making up excuses for why it would be good for her to move.

Heck, I'll start it for her.

1. When roads ice up, she can't get home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Don’t worry about it. She’ll figure out how to get up the hill when she’s had enough of the gas station. It’s her problem, not yours.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, it's not your problem, Naja. She'll either figure it out or she won't. Enjoy the break!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN it's almost 11 hours since her first text. She hasn't texted in a while. Now it's time for her to be getting ready to go back to work. Hopefully she's just going to go straight to work and I don't have to see her at all today. She will probably tell father that I cursed her and that's why she couldn't get back to my house. I'm not joking! She comes home from work telling me about how she ran across someone that cursed her. It all has to do with demons in some way. According to her I mean. Heck, she told me it was a curse when my garbage didn't get picked up one day and that it was a deliberate action.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN:

Reasons NTB Should Want To Move

1. When roads ice up, she can't get home.

2. You put curses on her / your house is cursed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, to her credit, she did let you know.

And with that crazy ice, good thing you had no doggie arrivals or departures today..

The husky is dressed for the weather.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN ack! She's back.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, January 22, 2024 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
ANd who doubted for a minute that she would be? Certainly not I and probably no one else! Not to introduce theology, but there is an old Southern saying that the Devil takes care of his own. Much warmer weather staring tonight for us her,and perhaps for you all as well?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Well it's going to be in the upper 30s, so at least it's above freezing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I don't even have to go outside to know the ice and snow are melting

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, January 23, 2024 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am waiting for NTB to ask for a refund o her rent for the night she spent at thee gas station!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN quite the opposite! About 30 minutes ago (around 2:45am) I heard the front door open and close. So I picked up my phone and looked on the security cam. Guess what I saw? NTB was carrying things to her car as quietly as possible. I pretended I was asleep and watched her make a couple more trips. She must have made a few trips before I woke up and started noticing.

After she drove away I went and looked in her room. It's cleaned out! I went in the kitchen and her coffee maker is gone and all her food is cleared out of the cabinets and refrigerator! She snuck out in the middle of the night! Woo Hoo!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did she leave her key?

She must have found a place to stay, but that isn't your problem any more.

Now you can get another Sonic person in there...

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I didn't think to look until I saw your post. It was on the threshold between the storm door and the regular door. But I just ordered a new lock from Amazon, and I even paid the extra $2.99 to have it delivered today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just as well.. It does seem that she had some grace in her moveout..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’ll bet she found someone to take her in when she couldn’t get back to your place during the ice storm. Then, convinced them to let her move there permanently.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2024 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, oh my heck! Why would she just tell you? Did she stiff you on some of the rent?