TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Safety trade Zones

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: tack Buyers Banter: Safety trade Zones users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am down sizing but also getting old. I want to sell somethings safely without people finding I am alone and I don't like ebay much anymore, so I was thinking Craigs list. But I don't want to get murdered so I found this list of safety zones for trading. real pain to use but there is a police station near me with a lit parking lot and video cams for trading

https://www.safetradestations.com/safetrade-station-list.html

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Safe meeting place and be sure no one follows you home.

Be prepared to have people promise to be there and ghost you.. that seems to happen a lot, according to posters on NextDoor.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I gave up selling things on Craigslist because the people using it were so flaky. There were LOTS of no-shows, and the ones who did show seemed to be sightseeing rather than interested in buying what I was selling, which was a great used car in perfect condition at an extremely fair price. I had much better luck on Next Door, which has a For Sale section. Those people actually WANTED to buy a car, and they showed up for their appointments and had money in the bank allotted for buying a car. I also had good luck selling something else this past year on Facebook Marketplace, even though I had no idea what I was doing when I started. It was easy.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don’t sell things on any website. I just donate them. Cars are traded in.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I sell things on Facebook marketplace, and find it works pretty well. You do get lots of scammers responding, but that's pretty much everywhere these days.

I arrange a time for them to come get the item and I leave it outside, and watch them on my blink camera as they leave the money and pick up the item. I haven't had any problems.

For higher quality items, I still put them on Ebay, just not auctions.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: