TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through January 11, 2024 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, I love your storage drawers and the fact that you put it together in 2 hours and 15 minutes!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, people would pay you to assemble things for them!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN OMG, I don't have the patience to do this more than once in awhile.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN NTB's time is almost up with her current whatever you call it. She won't be here too much longer even if I do nothing.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Hopefully you receive the money owed from NTB and can perhaps have a break before needing another boarder in your home.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
SHE says her time is almost up. I am not convinced of the accuracy of her statements! I am not even convinced that she knows today what shetold you yesterday! Iam convinced that she needs professional help and the longer "bandaids" are put on her mental health the longer she will suffer -

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I just wish you the best of luck with her while she's still there.
I remember complaining to one of my editors about being treated pretty badly by a couple of his office staffers. His response opened my eyes. "Some folks will give you as much as you'll take." Sharing that with you, hopefully it will help you enforce boundaries where NTB is concerned. If she doesn't pay you today as expected, then she's broken her part of the bargain. Which I figure gives you the leverage to oust her ass from your home ASAP. Also, since I figure you're too kind-heartedto turf her, at least give her a WRITTEN Reminder of when her final day is, when she's agreed to leave. And rent it out so she has to leave by then, to accommodate the next tenant.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN When we had our tiff on Jan 5, she told me she would have the rent on the 16th. Not today. So 2 weeks behind again when she was all caught up when she paid me Dec 20.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I can't believe I did this twice in a month!

I shipped my Sam's Club order to my SIL by mistake because her address was the last one I used there to send her something for her birthday. They really need to automatically revert back to the account holder's address automatically.

So now my SIL has my all my laundry supplies and a tin of my favorite toffee. She said she'd send them to me.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
id enough on her security deposit to cover her missed rent payments? DO NOT GIVE HER BACK ONE PeHHY UNTIL YOU ALL ARE EVEN!!!!

Quite sometime back I suggested you alert your local police of a possible eviction problem when the time comes. Have you asked about her plans? She is going to try to work you again, I would bet!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I agree Tnt! I'm not sure of her exact plans except to finish whatever task she is in the middle of, and she moves on.

RN Mr. Handsome and his Dog Aurora should be here in about 20 minutes!
His dog is only here for the day. He's picking her up at about 5 or 6 pm.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear he is still in the picture!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yay something to look forward to today.
😁 🧍‍♂️ 🐕 😇

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I had texted him just to beep when he gets here and I'll come get Aurora from the car so he doesn't injure his new knee on the snow and ice. So when he got here, I ran out and opened the front passenger side of his truck. I swear to God, I melted when our eyes met. I think he did too because his eyes opened very wide and the best smile came over his face.

I asked him if the tag clips were working out that I put on Aurora's collar, and he said they work great. And that was it. I grabbed Aurora's leash and got her out of the truck, and closed the door and we ran to my front door. I turned and waved, he waved and pulled out of the driveway. He'll be back for Aurora between 5 and 6.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mr. Handsome wants me to watch his dog Friday night WHEN HE GOES ON A FIRST DATE WITH SOMEONE!

He said she has been wishy washy about setting a time and date, so it may not happen. He'll let me know.

eta: He just butt dialed me.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
That's OK, he can go out with her and have on ok time and when he comes to fetch the dog think to himself, "I sure do like Naja, I wonder if she would like to have lunch or dinner sometime?"

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
The vegetable soup after his surgery would have done it! JK! If she has been hesitant about setting up the date, it sounds like a blind date to me!

When he told you she was shilly-shallying, you could have said she doesn't t know what she is missing, does she? You do NOT want to become a "friend!"

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
RN, if this were a Hallmark movie, the dog sitter would TOTALLY be the girl who wins his heart.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Christy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN OMG, It IS becoming more like a Hallmark Movie! LOL!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, Good one Christy358!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, if it was Lifetime, then the one who wins the heart of the dog.. wins in the end.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
It isn't Lifetime! As I said above - in other words - beware of slipping into the "good buddy" role! You are an interesting woman - not his bar pal!

I wonder about taking his dog to a boarder for a datse - sounds like he is hoping for an overnighter to me!

Can you cook WELL? If so, have a sample ready for him to "evaluate? on his way home the next time! Beef for an entree, potatoes/pasta for a side, Chocolate for a dessert if you aren't an excellent cook, try spaghetti sauce and brownies -

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am going to have to nix the cooking suggestion, and instead have Naja branch out to putting together his IKEA furniture or repairing his computer.

You are at least keeping us entertained, Naja.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
😀