TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through January 07, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 01, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the next one, MsSonic, is there and sounds very even keeled.. So we need more like her .. well, one more after NTB moves on.

And indeed it does sound like NTB suffers from some issues that apparently are not being addressed, and it really is a shame.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 02, 2024 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Patsy and Dolly just finished a meet and greet with 2 male pit bulls. Max and Naveen. My dogs LOVED them.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, January 02, 2024 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Pit bulls are classic examples of the nature?/nurture? question. A well-raised, well-socialized pit bull can be a delight' an ill-treated, poorly trained chihuahua can be a holy terror!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, January 03, 2024 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Have you thought about doggie day care a couple or three days a week? The going rate here is $30/day abd $22/half day of 5 hours or less.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 04, 2024 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I already do daycare, but it's only occasionally. I don't have any regulars for it. But then again, I would rather not have regulars for daycare. I like the stretches in between now with no other dogs. My dogs are happy for those days as well.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Sprry! I didn't realize you were already utilizng that option!so that you did not need to be in any hurry to tent that second bedroom!

Don't get me wrong - I have enjoyed tales of NTB - just would hate being on site!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh I love having a place to spout off about NTB.

RN We just had a tiff about the rent. I waited until she was all dressed and getting ready to leave, and I said we have to have a talk about the rent. Where is it? She reminded me we agreed to every 2 weeks. I said yes, and it's due now. She said she won't have it until the 16th. I explained that's not how rent works. You don't live somewhere and then pay. You pay and then live there.

She kept reminding me of that I agreed to 2 weeks. And I reminded her the last time she paid me was Dec 20 which covered through Dec 31. So now it's like you are living here free. She started crying and stomping around "If I don't have the money, then I don't have the money!"

Then she stormed toward the door and yelled that she'll borrow money from father. I said don't make another debt for yourself. Just pay your rent. I want it on the 1st and 15th and I don't want it a game of catch up. I want the money on the 1st to cover through the 15th. I want the money on the 15th to cover until the end of the month.

Anyway, she left crying.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Naja, I hope you stay firm on her leaving at the end of February. Mental health issues aside, she really is quite the master manipulator. I can't help but think she wants to become a nun at this late stage in life only because she has a vision of them taking care of her and providing for her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, very manipulative.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, IMO, if she doesn't pay appropriately, she doesn't live there. Stuff in box outside, locks changed if she doesn't pay by 9:00 am on Monday. This is a business arrangement not a shelter.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What Sugar said, except giving grace until Monday might be a trifle too generous.

Naja, I really do worry about your physical safety. Do your mother and your aunt know about US? We are a safety net of sorts for you, because you have extemporaneously chronicled here, in pretty much real time, events that occurred with the person who would be suspect #1 if something bad happened to you.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, January 05, 2024 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Juju, that is smart. Ok, so they need to know about us. And someone in real life need to know to check up. Naja, please be safe.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh yes, I told my Mom and Aunt how I'm always complaining about her here. Plus, any time someone moves in I send all their info to them, including photos.

Really, I just don't feel in any physical danger. Except for the fact that 90% of the time she doesn't lock the front door all the way.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
What are you doing up at this hours of the AM? Do you always stay up this late? Or is it waking early?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm always up early. It's about 6 AM here. I got up about 5 AM.

This is total opposite than I used to be just a few years ago. I used to be up all hours of the night. Especially during Big Brother season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Let's see how long it takes me to turn this into a piece of furniture.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Looks intriguing!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am sure the dogs will want to supervise...

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Done! 2 hours and 15 mins.

A small set of storage drawers for the tiny bathroom attached to my bedroom.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Job well done, Naja!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
You are a wizard, Naja, Great job.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I knew it would be a great success!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Do you have a plan of action in place if NTB does not pay you tomorrow? I am hoping to be pleasantly surprisdif she DOES!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If there are rental rights in your state, you may need to jump through hoops to evict her.. if it comes to that. In our state, I think we have to have a 30 day official notice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 07, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
California has definitely added more rights for renters. Kind of glad I'm not a landlord, though I wouldn't be one to raise rents like crazy, so there are two sides to many stories of course.

But NTB is definitely not holding up her part of any bargains.