TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 26, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Passings: Archive through December 26, 2023 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow. He really seemed like he would live forever. Such a talent.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wonderful man! I loved everything he did!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Me too, Pamy!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I still have TV special from September 22, 2022 "Norman Lear: 100 Years of Music and Laughter" saved on my DVR.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
he was working on a show in 2020. that was when he was 98! I wish I had that energy now!.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Ryan O'Neal died today at age 82.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just read that. Mia Farrow posted on Instagram.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Another one. Not as well known, but I remember her on Life Goes On.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/07/arts/television/andrea-fay-friedman-dead.html

And it is important for people to know that people with Down Syndrome often develop Alzheimer's way too young, because of have an extra copy of the gene that is also associated with Alzheimer's.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2023 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I did not know that, thank you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 11, 2023 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
28m
Raven-Symoné's younger brother, Blaize Pearman, passed away from colon cancer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 11, 2023 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I didn't know until several years ago and it broke my heart. It was only when people stopped putting kids with Down away in institutions and realizing that they could have real productive lives if they were high functioning, and so they lived longer and then blam..

The only good thing is that there are some clinical trials that might help make progress against early onset Alzheimer's and with the right medical care they can use some of the same strategies like better diet, and other preventions.

Anyway, kudos to this young actress' family for not hiding her diagnosis.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Andre Braugher has died of a recent illness. He was 61. I remember mostly from Homicide: Life on the Street.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ktvu2
2m
Andre Braugher, the Emmy-winning actor who would master gritty drama for seven seasons on "Homicide: Life on The Street" and modern comedy for eight on "Brooklyn 99," died Monday at 61.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I just woke up to the news of Mr. Braugher's passing and I just am not sure what to say. I just talked about him in my latest blog post two days ago - specifically referencing the greatness of his character in Homicide and how Homicide remains one of the most impactful shows in my life. He was SO good as the scholar turn solider in Glory and that was his first movie role. And then we see his comedic genius in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. No wonder he went to Juliard.

I had no idea until just now in a Rolling Stones article that he shared my same speediness to get to the airport to get back to family as soon as possible (but he did it far more often working in L.A. versus my mere handful of trips)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roberta Gonzales
@RoGonzalesTV
·
1h
Longtime Bay Area TV personality Jack Hanson dies at 91 #NewsBreak

Hanson, a San Francisco native, started his broadcast career in the KPIX mailroom after graduating from San Francisco State University and serving in the U.S. Air Force.

Throughout his more than 60-year career, Hanson worked at KRON, KPIX, KTVU, KGO-TV and the Cable Health Network.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
39m
Gospel Singer Pedro Henrique Dead at 30 After Collapsing Onstage

Henrique had been performing at a private event in Fiera de Santana when he had, per CNN Brazil, what doctors believe to be a heart attack. However, an official cause of death has not been shared.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
Nearly two months after Matthew Perry's tragic death, the cause of his passing has been revealed to be an acute effect of ketamine.

In an autopsy report obtained by ET, Perry was reportedly receiving ketamine infusion therapy for depression and anxiety. His last known treatment was more than a week before his death, but the ketamine in his system could not be from that treatment since the drug’s half-life is under four hours.

🔗 : https://et.tv/3tjPn2N

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roberta Gonzales
@RoGonzalesTV
·
1h
#AC/DC original drummer Colin Burgess dead at 77

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
48m
Richard Hunt, a prolific Chicago artist who was the first Black sculptor to receive a solo retrospective at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art and whose public works drew praise from presidents, has died at age 88.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
abc7la
1h
Jim Ladd, the disc jockey and producer who championed classic rock for decades and interviewed many of the rock era's top artists in his Los Angeles studios, has died. He was 75. abc7.la/41JIW…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2023 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roberta Gonzales
@RoGonzalesTV
·
12m
Nick & Aaron Carter's Sister Bobbie Jean Carter Dead at 41

The exact circumstances of Bobbie's death are unclear, but we know she passed away Saturday morning in Florida.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roberta Gonzales
@RoGonzalesTV
·
16m
Founding Dixie Chicks Member Laura Lynch Dead at 65 After Car Crash #DixieChicks

11:42 AM PT -- The Texas Dept. of Public Safety has confirmed Lynch's death, and the details thus far about how she died are absolutely tragic. Law enforcement says their preliminary investigation shows that Laura was heading east on Highway 62, and that another car heading west attempted to pass another vehicle in front of it on a two-way undivided portion of the highway.

As that car tried going around, it ended up hitting Laura's vehicle head-on... and killed her. The driver of the other vehicle was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Laura was declared dead at the scene ... and a full probe has been launched.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2023 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
47m
Ryan Minor, the Baltimore Orioles infielder who replaced Cal Ripken at the end of the Hall of Famer’s record for consecutive games played, has died at the age of 49, his brother says.

“After a courageous and hard fought battle I’m sad to say that Ryan lost his fight with cancer this afternoon,” his twin brother, Damon Minor, posted on X. “He truly was the best twin brother you can ask for. His family and I want to thank everyone for the prayers and support during this time. BOOMER SOONER.”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 25, 2023 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
1h
One Life to Live's Kamar de los Reyes Dead at 56

Kamar de los Reyes—best known for his role as Antonio Vega on One Life to Live—died on Christmas Eve after a brief battle with cancer, according to a family spokesperson. He was 56.

Born in Puerto Rico and raised in Las Vegas, de los Reyes was best known for his role as Antonio Vega on the ABC soap opera. He first appeared on the series from 1995 to 1998, before returning for his second stint from 2000 to 2009.

In recent years, de los Reyes appeared in a variety of crime and drama shows, including Castle, Shooter, SEAL Team and The Rookie. He also held a recurring role on season four of Sleepy Hollow as the demon Jobe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MORE ...
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
16m
Kamar de los Reyes, who played the villain Raul Menendez in the popular video game 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' and starred as Antonio Vega in the soap opera 'One Life to Live,' has died at age 56.