TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Passings: Archive through November 20, 2023 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Tntitan, I'm guessing he did have a cardiac arrest and was unable to get himself out. It's not unheard of.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Makes sense, Kar!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It would be so relaxing, but alone, even a small body of water is a danger in a medical emergency, be it natural or not. Thinking of Whitney Houston and later her daughter.

In this case autopsy is pending, so there should be an answer.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm so sad to hear of Matthew Perry's passing. It's good he wrote his book when he did. Also sad about Richard Moll. I see him in old reruns of Password quite often.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Such sad news. I know we don’t actually know them but it feels like we do, having watched them and the characters they portrayed for so many years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roberta Gonzales
@RoGonzalesTV
·
11m
'General Hospital' Star Tyler Christopher Dead at 50
Tyler Christopher, famous for his work on "General Hospital" and "Days of Our Lives," is dead.

The soap star died Tuesday morning in his San Diego apartment, the result of a "cardiac event" ... according to his 'GH' costar Maurice Bernard.

Maurice continues ... "Tyler was a sweet soul and wonderful friend to all of those who knew him. Tyler was an advocate for better mental health and substance use treatment who openly spoke about his struggles with bipolar depression and alcohol."

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Bobby Knight rest in peace

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Oleg Protopopov died on November 3. He and his wife Ludmilla were Russian Olympic gold medal pairs skaters in the '60s. They defected to the U.S.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 06, 2023 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
Evan Ellingson, former child star of 'My Sister's Keeper' and 'CSI: Miami,' has passed away. He was 35.

The actor had appeared opposite Cameron Diaz in 'My Sister's Keeper,' in addition to a recurring role on 'CSI: Miami.'

The former star's father, Michael, reportedly told TMZ that his son died in a sober-living home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
John Bailey, former president of the Academy and famed cinematographer who worked on films such as ‘Groundhog Day,’ ‘Ordinary People’ and ‘As Good as It Gets,’ has died. He was 81.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KCAL News
@kcalnews
·
1h
Maryanne Trump Barry, retired federal judge and sister of Donald Trump, dead at 86

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
53m
Hollywood producer Kevin Turen, who was known for his work on HBO's "Euphoria" and "The Idol," has died at the age of 44, according to a close friend of his.

Turen's father, Edward Turen, confirmed his son's death to entertainment news site. A cause of death was not known Monday afternoon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
26m
One of the highest-ranking leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, M. Russell Ballard, has died at age 95.

Ballard was a great-great-grandson of church co-founder Hyrum Smith. Beginning as a young missionary in England, he rose through church leadership ranks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
San Diego Padres
@Padres
·
3h
With profound sadness, the Padres announce that their Chairman and Owner Peter Seidler passed away today in San Diego. He will be dearly missed.

He was 63.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
4m
Extreme Weight Loss Star Brandi Mallory Dead at 40

Former Extreme Weight Loss contestant Brandi Mallory, who worked as a makeup artist, died on Nov. 9 at age 40.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
53m
Dana Carvey's son, Dex Carvey, has passed away at the age of 32 from an accidental overdose, according to his father.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 18, 2023 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Associated Press
@AP
·
3h
Daisaku Ikeda, head of global Japanese Buddhist organization Soka Gakkai, dies at 95

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
1h
Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, a trailblazing mental health and equal rights advocate, has passed away at age 96. 💔 https://enews.visitlink.me/rrHdlO

Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
Statement from former President Jimmy Carter on the passing of his beloved wife Rosalynn:

“Rosalynn was my equal partner in everything I ever accomplished. She gave me wise guidance and encouragement when I needed it. As long as Rosalynn was in the world, I always knew somebody loved and supported me.”

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Two wonderful people who have lived long lives and made the most of them in a good way. Truly a rarity in politics.

Mack

07-22-2002

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
😢

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Jimmy will go soon now.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I have such respect for these two as human beings and the lives they led. I agree that Jimmy will follow soon.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The "peanut" president (since he was elected when i was only one year old) and his wife are true icons and I hope the history books reflect that and not just the short time in office.

I saw an article talking about how Jimmy's hospice care should be seen as the norm - since most of the time the idea is hospice is for when someone is dying/less then six months left... yet hospice can prolong life too, as seen with Jimmy so far. That said, i am sure it wont be long now that he knows Rosalynn is at peace.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Heartwarming to hear the accoladesfor both of them!

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, November 20, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
My wife’s parents died within 83 days of one another. In her case her father passed away first then her mother. They were more bounded than we thought. As for the Carters they were in my mind the best ex President/First Lady pair ever. Carter may not have been the best President but he is an honorable man.