TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2023 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN - Naja, as long as she is paying you, you should be okay. Low level of authentication can just mean she had recent name changes or moved a lot. Which is probably likely with 2 ex husbands and training to be a nun (now with a temporary address).

I'm more concerned about her behavior toward you, and the possibility of her snapping. Also, frankly, I'd hide/lock up any valuables. :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I definitely have decided to lock up things.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I couldn't magnify the info above, but I csn easily imagine her not being a good credit risk. I, personally, am sure Father has her number and is actually contributing to her calm times. Most priests have seen it all - and then some!

What I fear is that - after shegetsher debts taken car of, the order is not going to accept her. Nuns have been around for hundreds of years and because they live retired from the world does not meal that they are ignorant of its people!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I have to face the fact I owe over $3,400 in ad valorem and property taxes at the end of the year, so I am in no position to kick out someone who is giving me money. I have to hold out as long as I can.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN OMG, I have 5 dogs booked for Thanksgiving. That means 7 dogs in the house including mine. 2 are just for the day and not overnight.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, that's quite the Thanksgiving!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Doyou have anyone to turn tofor financial advice? Your neighborhood banker is probably your best bet if you don't already have one. Hopefully you already have a good relationship with the bank manager there - mine has been invaluable! Myaged aunt took her checkbook in monthly to be bbalanced at her local bank -

If you do neeed to borrow all ornpart of the money,forgoodness sakes go to a reptablefinancial institution.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a really fun Thanksgiving, Naja. More power to you.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All I keep thinking is, that's a lot of dog poop!

And in this case, that's a good thing. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I assume you already have a good poop scoop.. I certainly had one when I had my pack of Labradors.. Used at home and brought to dog shows and Lab club events.

For you, business expense.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Oh yes! Actually, I'm on my second one in a couple months. The first one wasn't very sturdy so I got a better one.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Someone was supposed to come view one of my rooms today and they didn't show up. After about 45 minutes, I texted them asking if they were on the way. Instead of being on the way, she said the date of her contract changed to Dec 4, and could she come that day. I said of course, but why didn't she tell me she wasn't coming today? No answer. Screw her. I contacted someone else who I said I would let know if this person didn't take the room.

It's actually like an area manager of Sonic that contacted me. They are bringing in another manager from another state, and she needs a place to stay while she looks for a house for the rest of her family to move out here, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN ok, I have the whole story. The Regional Director of Sonic, Bill, is coming today or tomorrow to look for housing for another bigwig moving here ahead of her family. How nice would it be if Sonic is funding her expenses for the move and I wouldn't have to worry about her having the money?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I couldn't be happier. Bill came to the house, loved the place, we had an awesome chat. It's all set for Yolanda to move in on The 25th. I talked with her on the phone for about 30 minutes. She's coming in from Memphis. I even told her I have a whacky nun here, and she said it's ok because she's Catholic as well. Rarely attends church, same as me. She's 50, some sort of Hispanic with just a little bit of an accent . NTB is going to hate living with 2 bad Catholics, but at least we'll outnumber her. LOL

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am sure someone moving without her family will appreciate the arm and homey vibe you give off! If she is in management, she is used to dealing with difficult people -

Hopw NTB is horrified enough to go into a sulk and give you all the silent treament-well, we cn always HOPE!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's the 16th!

She's supposed to pay you today if I remember correctly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Well apparently "I" got the date wrong and it's the 21st she gets paid

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That's an odd date. Usually, it's every week, 2 weeks, twice a month or once a month. I don't see the 21st falling on any of those choices.

Are you sure she still has a job?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised that Sonic or any company is using a room rented in a house vs something like an extended stay hotel for management. It is good for you but I would never accept a room with a shared bath in that situation. I am astonished that a manager moving states would agree to shared housing.
As I said, it seems to be good for you but I am utterly perplexed.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Excellent point, Sugar. I think we are all so concentrated on getting NTB away from Naja that we are missing other red flags.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I found out it's not something official with the Sonic company. The regional director is a friend of 30 years of Yolanda. He moved up here 8 weeks ago from Texas, ahead of Yolanda, and he helped her find a place to stay while she starts her new job here and also looks for a new house for her family. He's actually living in a little apartment while he looks for a new house for himself and his wife. It's a friends thing, not a company thing. They both have been with Sonic for 30 years. Sonic is opening many new locations in the area and eventually Yolanda will be the big boss of a few of them.

Btw, I didn't take their word for any of this. I looked them both up online and they really are who they say they are.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
It is still very odd, Naja, very odd indeed.
30 years with a company that is moving you to oversee expansion and is not providing an extended stay hotel or corporate apartment? "Friends thing" makes no sense. Would a friend of yours want you to rent a room with strangers sharing a bath and many animals while you started a new job and looked for long term housing? Bill has an apartment not shared accommodations. If he is the Regional Director and it sounds like Yolanda will be District Manager moving for jobs it is beyond bizarre that Sonic is not providing corporate housing of some sort for 3-6 months.
Who in their right mind would find that acceptable?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN it may seem odd, but it's what happened. Short of giving you their full names so you can look up their web presence yourself, I don't know what to say.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, it may be that this situation is a better deal than "cold" corporate housing. Corporate housing sounds great but isn't, I hated it, LOL.

Finally we are getting back to normal here, all the APEC people are hitting the airports. I wonder how long it will take to get all the checkpoints / fencing and gates down so that the businesses can get their customers back.