TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I know, and I have an occasional twinge of worry as well.

eta: Every candidate I have run across to take the room I have available, NTB says she can tell by their photos they have a demon in them. Every single one! She says she has the gift to know. She calls it a "grace". LOL She tries different tactics to keep me from getting another boarder.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, is she looking in the mirror?

Mack

07-22-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN NTB is not well.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She's in the bedroom crying because I told her I don't want her religious help. That after her yelling at me for a half an hour that it's not true a transsexual can be baptized. She said it's "Fake News".

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Good LORD! She's still coming out of the bedroom to yell at me about trans people. You can't believe how much she hates them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Honestly Naja, I know you don't want to speak to her superiors at the church, but Mack is right, she really does need help.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She calmed down and won't be back for 5 or 6 hours. I can't kick her out until I have this month's rent. And that won't be for 6 or 7 more days. I really don't mind having discussions about religion with her, but if I disagree, she goes nuts! She can't STAND that I don't care if someone is LGBTQ. She thinks public school teachers brainwash children at an early age to be trans.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, we have that hate in our community too... accusing someone of being a pedophile because they offer a support group for trans kids. It's crazy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, hell, Naja, since it appears you are already living in hell, just start writing a book.

I am serious. You are absolutely a normal American woman of above average intellect, raised to not hate people for being different (including NTB, which is the ONLY reason she is still IN YOUR HOUSE, by the way. You can spring that on her if need be).

But, you are also having an experience that most Americans most definitely will not ever have. You have a person jumping out of a bedroom door IN YOUR OWN HOUSE, berating you for accepting people as they were created.

PLEASE do not lose sight in the heat of the moment that you are the sane person in this scenario.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Once u have the rent, in about a week, then give her, her marching papers. If she won't go, get in touch with the Father. She's clearly unstable and you do not need that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Most scary is that she is in your house.

Sad is that there are so many people who would agree with her, but at least they don't live with you.

Get that rent and boot her. And then get all of your locks re-keyed.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes. About changing the locks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thankfully the tenants only get one key, and it's to the front door bolt lock. Easy and cheap to change.

RN Mom called about an hour ago and My Granny passed in the night. She turned 107 last July. Born in 1916. I was a couple years behind with her age. It was easy to lose track of it. She loved DWTS until her mind started going a few years back. We would talk on the phone about our favorite dancers. I don't see how there was ever a better granny

Mack

07-22-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN prayers and care for Naja and her family. 107 years old is amazing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
(((Naja)))

Sending healing thoughts your way.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
How lucky you were to have had her for so many years! Whatchanges she saw in her lifetime -

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja - my condolences for your loss. I'm glad you have those wonderful memories to comfort you in your grief.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks everyone. I can't even go back for the funeral, but everyone understands.

RN I didn't say a word to NTB. It would just be another way for her to work in a sermon. But she did come home with gifts last night. This gorgeous book of artwork of Jesus from around the world, and a Jesus figurine. Not really my kind of things, but it was nice of her. OH, and a pizza from Minsky's.

New story I remembered from the argument----

She asked me if I remembered the text I sent her to stop sending me links of these sermons and religious podcasts(all zealot nuts). I said yes, I remember. She said she opened it up right in front of "Father" after HE had her send me a link. And he was disturbed by my text. So I asked her "Did you tell him that was just one link that followed the 1000 others you sent me?"

So now I see what she is doing. She's making this "Father" think she's trying to put me back on the right path or something. She leaves out the part that she's crazy. I asked her not to make me her project. No, I sternly and loudly told her I am not her project and to just stop.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow on NTB, or hopefully then = Never.

So sorry about your Granny. What an amazing life!

My parents were born in June and November of 2014. , but both passed in 1994.. Smoking obviously one factor (COPD and the other after a biopsy that showed lung cancer) but from them and their stories, indeed as said above, your Granny saw so much change, so many events..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, I'm not sure I would believe her interpretation of her meeting with "Father." She doesn't seem to see things accurately. I cannot imagine that any sane person would not see how unbalanced she is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking about that he told her to pay you more money every month for rent. He knows.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja NTB simply must go, rent or not. If you still have doggy care space over Thanksgiving week, raise the price starting now as a last minute holiday booking fee.

I suspect NTB is very close to losing her job completely, the company will have no interest in keeping her. That sort of situation can rapidly put a person in a tailspin.

I'm starting to think you should speak to her spiritual advisor out of concern for her unstable mental state. Things could veer into a 911 call very quickly. You may need to call authorities due to her bizarre and encroaching upon dangerous antics. How long before she sees a demon in you? And decides to do something crazy about that. She is not doing well and needs help. Why the holy heck doesn't her advisor see this?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
We caan't really assume Father does notrealize she is unbalanced as he comes to us as processed by her.

Does she have family? Where are they? How old a person is she?

It might not be a bad idea to begin to research eviction procedures where you live. Having the knowledge under your belt can't hurt and might come in handy if the need arises. I had a tenant in the one-bedroom apartment in my home for MANY years and had only one slight problem. I kicked her out and had the apartment rented before she finished moving out!

I rented well under the market for my neighborhood so that I could pick and choose my tenants.

I would think that Father like her doctor and/or her attorney is limited in what he can discuss with you -

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
father may not speak, however, he might listen.

Agree, check eviction rules and star the process immediately.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN She has 2 children (grown) and 2 ex husbands in Ohio, and she's 56. I snapped a photo of one of the papers I'm sure she didn't mean leave out, because as soon as she saw it, she grabbed it and put it in her room. I pretended I didn't see it. Look at the reasons she was turned down for this credit card. Should I be concerned?