TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 19, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Well, it's not even worth figuring out now. I have reason to believe he's Mormon, and that's a deal breaker. On both sides, I'm sure.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am tired of reading how candy corn is the worst Halloween candy. I like candy corn, especially the dark autumn corn. I eat them a color at a time because each has a distinct taste.

I dislike almond flavoring, so I would nominate marzipan as inedible.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Candy Corn is awesome!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
While I don't know enough about the Mormon religionto make any value judgements, my host family tha!t was Mormon were lovely people. They hosted twice and both of their students loved them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It has nothing to do with whether someone is a lovely person. Mormons don't don't marry Catholics unless someone converts.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh well. His dog is cute and hopefully he remains a good customer.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What Seamonkey said.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I wasn't thinking about marriage - just a possible friendship - Iam sure he will continue to value you as a wonderful, caring resourse for his dog!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who says you have to marry? Just have fun! Live in sin.

Just don't tell the nun-to-be any of this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN hahaha!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Plus, I realized I can't get married again until I'm 60 or I lose my dear passed husband's social security.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You can have wonderful male friends, just as you have female friends! Oftentimes they are more helpful in business/legal/financial matters than your female friends -who probably have the same sort of knowlesge/experience that you already hsve yoourself

Depending on what time of day he usually pick his pup up,I would have a pan of hot cookies/brownies, spice muffins cooling. Offer him a cup of coffee/ glass of milk and a snack. If he i in a hurry, toss some goodies in a baggie and send him on his way with a big smile! HINT: Good test -my Mormon family did not drink caffinated beverages!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Well, he just booked his dog for Thursday and wants to drop her off at 7 AM. That's too early for me to put on my best Sue Ann Nivens, but maybe next time. LOL

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2023 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN son closed on his house late yesterday. We’ll start moving some of his stuff this morning once we wake up. He has a business trip starting tomorrow and his furniture in storage may get delivered while he is gone so I’ll cover down on that. Mrs Mack is back in Poland for the fourth time this year and will be gone until late next week. She’s hit all four seasons from winter to fall in Poland.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN... WOW, I got an alert on my phone that I might feel shaking from an earthquake and darn if I didn't feel it about 30 seconds later. Then all my phones and tablet along with the TV gave me an emergency alert.

For a minute I thought my phone was physic, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and it was a 4.1 earthquake, hmmmm. I have no idea where Isleton is, off to google maps.

The quake was initially measured at a 4.5 magnitude when it struck at about 9:29 a.m., but was revised down to 4.1 a few minutes later.
The quake was centered about 2½ miles southwest of Isleton.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN ... It is in Sacramento County (in case you guys were wondering) off to the east.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
And tomorrow at 10:19 am in our state is a test of the tsunami alert system. Don't know if it is for all of west coast, or just WA state.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Look who is here today! Mr. Handsome's dog Aurora. (Don't tell him, but I call her Rory). He dropped her off at 7:30 AM, which meant I was up at 5 AM to get ready. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She's a cutie!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Awwww......!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
RN - I couldn't believe how loud the earthquake warning was yesterday. And while I'm not that far from Isleton, I didn't feel anything but they talked about how they are tweaking the system and I am all for that. A few weeks earlier, it was a National Alert System being tested.

Then, Juju, we received notice that we would be receiving another earthquake alert today in the northern Central Valley of California. I imagine coastal areas such as around Monterey, would receive a Tsumami alert instead as they test the systems. Around 9 years ago, I started noticing Tsunami danger signs popping up in the area I like to visit in Pacific Grove along the coastal trail and in Pajaro Dunes as you get closer to the ocean. I made mental notes to always have my car ready to head up hill or inland, lol.

A few years ago, when I dreamed of moving to the Washington coast, I noticed that people had to state if their property was in an area where Tsunamis could potentially happen. How times have changed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Kappy, my alert wasn't that loud, and I was sitting at my desk with 2 phones a tablet and my laptop. And the 3 went off, phones and tablet.

Then my TV went off as well. It was amazing.

I have heard that other people thought it was quite loud.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mr. Handsome said he loves me. haha. He was making plans with me to leave his dog here for his surgery, and I said how easy she is to take care of, and he says "She loves you, I love you, so I don't want to leave her anywhere else." I knew what he meant, but I still melted inside. LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Naja, you should be writing this all down and write one of those easy read romance books which eventually get turned into a Hallmark movie!

Then you will have more than enough money and you can pay off the nun-to-be's debts and she can get thee to a nunnery.

You will be set for life!

Boy, the nun-to-be will make a GREAT character in your book.