TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Dinner: Archive through August 11, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The roast beef was excellent and the cheesecake was especially good!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I love cheesecake!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I love roast beef. 😁

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yesterday Tandoori Chicken -- served with jasmine rice and cucumber salad

OR

Tikka Masala - Indian dish in a creamy spicy sauce, served over steamed rice and traditional Warm Naan.

Brownies for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight -- Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs topped with marinara sauce and side of buttery garlic bread

OR

Slow Roasted Pork -- served with sweet potato mash and roasted vegetables.

Tuxedo Cake for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I had Tandoori Chicken, it was ok, the rice was excellent and a brownie with vanilla ice cream!

Tonight the spaghetti was great and I had a side of the veggies, so good. And the tuxedo cake is always yummy.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Wednesday:Carlton Dog

Last night - Spaghetti

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Pork
Spaghetti

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my ... Friday -- Lemon Roasted Cod served with buttery capper sauce over Jasmine Rice and Grilled Asparagus OR

Portobello Mushroom Risotto -- cooked with mushrooms, tomato and garlic; toped with asparagus spears and parmesan cheese.

Saturday -- Salisbury Steak topped with mushroom gravy served over mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach OR

Baked Chicken served over mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I got a Huckleberry's delivery on Friday, I was really craving fried okra, LOL. So skipped it and then had leftovers on Saturday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Texas Burger -- beef patty topped with BBQ Sauce, Bacon, Ion Rings, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Onions; served with chips

OR

Sweet & Sour Chicken - chicken tosse din sweet and sour sauce served over rice and vegetables.

Boston Creme Pie for Dessert.

AND the Carlton Dog is back; the salad is a Chef's Salad, the potato is a sweet potato.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chicken Fajitas - grilled chicken cooked with peppers and onions, served with refried beans and tortillas

OR

Carnitas Burrito -- slow roasted citrus pork with refried beans, spanish rice, sour cream, cheese and Pico De Gallo

Cheesecake for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did Texas Burger yesterday and it was great!

Tonight the Fajitas and they were excellent! And of course the cheesecake was very yummy.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Friday - Cod

Saturday - Salisbury Steak

Monday - Burger

Tuesday - If they will keep the rice out of my burrito, I'll take that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, the burrito did look very good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Veggie Lentil Stew -- roasted mixed vegetables in a tomato basil sauce and lentils

OR

Slow Roasted Tri-tip with roasted potatoes and carrots.

Chef's Choice for dessert.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Tri Tip please

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well the tri-tip was good and I even got some medium rare but there were not potatoes!!! They served polenta instead. I should have noticed on the sample plates then I could have gotten a Carlton Dog, LOL.

Cannoli's for dessert, which I skipped, I have donuts at home!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Crispy Chicken -- baked to perfection, served with mashed potatoes, gravy and roasted brussels sprouts

OR

BBQ Pork Sandwich served with coleslaw, baked beans and macaroni and cheese.

Tuxedo Cake for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I had the chicken and it was really good, plus I added a side of baked beans! And of course, the tuxedo cake was wonderful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight -- Baked Tilapia -- topped with tomatoes and herbs, OR

Chicken Francese -- chicken cooked in a garlic mushroom sauce

Both served over rice and roasted squash.

Pound cake for dessert.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Chicken

Tonight Carlton Dog

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I am going to see what the sample plates look like and I might have the Carlton Dog too.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
What is a Carlton dog?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Tntitanfan, every week there is a special sandwich. The Carlton Dog is an all Beef HotDog served with cheese, relish, onions, tomatoes and mustard. Comes with a side that could be chips or potato salad.

They are very good!