TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The only Dumb question is the one not asked (Q&A): Archive through July 12, 2023 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 02, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If you are talking about donors.

Is a tax-exempt organization required to disclose the names or addresses of its contributors?
A tax-exempt organization is generally not required to disclose publicly the names or addresses of its contributors set forth on its annual return, including Schedule B (Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF)PDF. The regulations specifically exclude the name and address of any contributor to the organization from the definition of disclosable documents. Contributor names and addresses listed on an exempt organization's exemption application are subject to disclosure, however.

This general exclusion for contributor information on annual returns does not apply to private foundations, or to political organizations described in section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code. Certain tax-exempt political organizations must report the name and address, and the occupation and employer (if an individual), of any person that contributes in the aggregate $200 or more in a calendar year
}

{or%20990%2DPF)PDF.,https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/public-disclosure-and-availability-of-exempt-organizations-returns-and-applications-contributors-identities-not-subject-to-disclosure#:~:text=A%20tax%2Dexempt%20organization%20is,or%20990%2DPF)PDF.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I still could not scan the QR code. It did not work.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl. I asked a 20 something at my job about it. She downloaded an app for me. Androids do not do this automatically. It is called Google Lens.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Christy, The QR reader is supposed to be automatically built in to the camera app on android 8 and above. Current is 12. I've never had to install anything on my last Android 2 phones to read QR codes.

Hecka, Did you try the google lens app like Karuuna and Christy suggested?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
On our android we downloaded an ap called Barcode reader.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hecka, what version of Android are you on?

I just click on "photos", aim the lens at the QR code and wait. And it works.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Android 10. So far nothing has worked What is it supposed to do? Show you advertising? or what?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It depends on the QR code. Some will take you to a website.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A pop up will come on the screen, and it will tell you what it is. It will sometimes be a link to a website or a link to the app store to download something.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
No pop ups, nothing. I even downloaded the barcode and QR scanner on the store and it still did not work.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Did you try different QR codes?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I made a QR code that takes you to TV Clubhouse.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That is so clever, Naja. I pointed my iPhone SE2 at it, using the photo icon, and it upt a yellow box on the image. When I tapped the image it took me to Tvclubhouse.com. I also have a QR cod reader app on the phone, and when I pointed at the image with the app, it took me directly to Tvclubhouse.com. Very Cool!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s pretty cool, Naja. How did you create it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Photos does nothing for me, but I click on the camera icon, A little QR code pops up, tap that and the url for tvclubhouse pops up.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I took a screenshot of the code and when I highlight it, then underneath the code it says go to website. Pretty cool!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 18, 2022 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I'm sorry I missed your question about how to make the QR code!

I made it with Microsoft Edge browser. You go to the webpage you want in the QR code. Right click on a blank part of the page and one of the selections on the right click menu is "Create QR code for this page".

When you choose that option, a popup with the QR code on it pops up and you download it. It will be in .png format and a little large (450x450). But, you can resize it and change the format and it still works. I made mine a 300x300 .jpg for the post.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 31, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What do the glasses on this reporter on Time Square mean? Is the 200 significant or is it just a design so people can see through them?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Q: I was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for a facial cleanser.

I loved my Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser but they have discontinued it and I tried the one they think replaces it and it doesn't, LOL.

I loved the Dermal Clay because it was cool but not menthol.

Any ideas?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, June 26, 2023 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who is credited with first saying: The ends justify the means"?

And Dipo, I missed your question. I use Desert Essence. It's an oil based cleanser.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, June 26, 2023 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
The quote is from Machiavelli -

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NEW Q: Are you buying anything on Prime Day???? What are you getting???? LOL.

I am just curious since I don't have prime. I have heard that sometimes you can get a really good del and other times not so much.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just bought a nutribullet blender (35% off). Normally I don't get much if anything on Prime day. I just buy stuff all year long.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't normally buy anything and haven't this year, but last year I'd been looking at a massage thing and it came on sale (~$50 to ~$30) so I bought it and it is AMAZING. I use it on my shoulders or back, but I also have had a knotty calf off and on for years, and it fixed it in one session! I felt it come back a little after a few months, used it again and it hasn't come back since.

Anyway, it's currently $40 down from $60 and it looks like there's a 15% off coupon. Would recommend!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DWH11L4/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 12, 2023 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And if you have Prime, it's 15% more off!