TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 12, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Since then, she hasn't peed on the deck. Right after the video, it rained hard for a couple hours, so hopefully it washed most of the pee away and she won't be tempted to stop there again.

And I haven't captured anything interesting on that cam yet. Just the neighbor's cat and squirrels. Just normal stuff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This film clip was worth the effort of having that cam.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
OMG, just back after a week away, and what a good dog is Dolly! She was just a perfect teacher.

This is going to work out very well with the dogs, and you can teach life lessons to your tenant. It could just work out very well for you too. Wishing you the best.

Oh, and who else would take in a blind dog, and it works out just fine on the first whole day? Just Naja.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
That wonderful lady Dolly Parton would indeed be proud of her namesake! Totally agree with sea!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly is blushing from all the love

RN You know how I love to find mispriced stuff on Amazon and buy it before they notice? I got a good one this time. A couple days ago I got this 26x40 canvas print that's already wrapped on it's frame for $26. Look how much it is today: $103 !!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797ZBLD3/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Here's is mine on the wall. It's huge!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN that's a good one! I like it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, YEAH, we're back, I was having trouble.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Beautiful print and just perfect with the wall color.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm crunched for time with this. Does it look like Dolly has to go to the vet? The little dog attacked her around the eye.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I decided just to wash it out and put antibiotic ointment. The eyeball looks ok.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RN, that looks painful. Glad you have the ointment etc on hand. Poor pooch! Although a vet visit might not be a bad idea...

Do you have a gameplan to prevent this from happening again? 😔

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh no.. Poor baby. I would clean it well, use panalog and watch it.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
RN, who saw Jeopardy Masters last night (or streaming this morning)... yes it was that POWERFUL for me to post in the Right Now thread.

I never have felt this emotional in all my lifetime of watching Jeopardy - first with Mattea Roach sharing about the passing of their dad and then at the very end finding out they won the tiebreaker against Andrew He to advance to the finals... Mattea for the win in the finals - as dominate as James Holzhauer is, we know Mattea is capable of beating him, as is Matt (i know...you have to know these contestants to understand its significance). (props to production for delaying filming of the tournament BOTH when Andrew He had his first baby and when Mattea lost their dad)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN I have not been watching that but would hate being spoiled in an unrelated thread.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I am wondering how things are going with your tenant Naja? I hope all is well and they are pleasant.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Poor Dolly-gal! I am sure she was not the aggressor!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Sugar, she's great. Plus she goes home on the weekends.

And Dolly is fine, She's already healed up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, Sounds like things are working out, Naja!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I loved watching Jeopardy Masters! Just wish James had not been so dominant.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I'm glad things are going well Naja.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Good to hear about your tenant working out, Naja. I still think the one who is going to benefit the most will be the blind dog. Is the dog staying with you on the weekends or also going home?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The dog stayed the first weekend, but last weekend she took it home and didn't bring it back last night. I haven't asked yet if she's ever bringing the dog back. As much as I like her dog, I hope she leaves it home for the rest of her stay.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, honestly I think that's for the best. Dolly is young, and she shouldn't have to walk on eggshells around other housemates. It has a high possibility of changing who she is - making her less confidant and more reactive to other dogs.

If she does bring the dog back, make sure you keep Dolly separated at all times, or the other has to be on a leash. I just want what is best for Ms. Dolly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 12, 2023 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN On my birthday, I am so upset. My property taxes have gone up 50%. I should have waited until tomorrow to open the letter.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 12, 2023 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, I'm so sorry Naja. Mine went up 35%, but Colorado will be voting this November on a measure to reduce them some. It's not the best way to reduce them, but it will help a little.

Also, our county assessor is going to look at reducing the mill levy a bit as well.