TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archive through December 30, 2022 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh it was planned and you could see it coming a mile away. I do hope it isn't just to spite her father and she really can be a good mom now.

I would think early on in the conservatorship maybe she was on some meds that would have made pregnancy a bad idea, plus she was running around acting out, but as years went by.. I guess we will see.

I do hope things are better and that her husband is not controlling and we will see.

Pamy, yes her sons live with dad, Kevin Federline.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, Gilbert Gottfried just passed. He had been sick for a long time with tacardia or heart problems.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
*tachycardia... Spell check is not my friend

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
IT WAS ACTUALLY A VERY RARE FORM OF MS. THE SYMPTOMS ARE JUST HORRIBLE.
https://www.etonline.com/gilbert-gottfrieds-cause-of-death-revealed-182488

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Fox news is showing the Johnny Depp trial live.

Anyone have any idea who is more likely telling the truth?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
well Ive only caught snippets here and there but its looking good for Johnny so far. Im trying to keep an open mind but its hard cuz I like him and thought she was no good for him right from the beginning. Havent seen much evidence from her side tho.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just saw a audio tape of her admitting to hitting him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ozzy Osbourne has COVID. A tearful Sharon says after all this time to get it now, as she just started her show in England She is coming back to take care of Ozzy. I hope he gets the treatment that our VP got. He's older and has Parkinson's..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Naomi Judd has died at the age of 76.
https://apnews.com/article/naomi-judd-dead-29302bc273e57c174ea9ecbea606f668

One report I read was that she died of mental illness.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
😢 Awful news.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dave Chappele was attacked by a member in the audience while he was performing on stage.

Dave Chappelle tackled on stage at Hollywood Bowl by audience member

quote:

Shocking video footage shows Chappelle standing on stage as an audience member charges and slams him to the ground. Seconds later, the attacker was tackled to the ground by security. LAPD responded to the chaos, according to ABC7.

Moments after the unprovoked tackle, comedy guest Chris Rock came on stage and gave Chappelle a hug, before saying, “Will, was that you?”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The first thing I thought when I saw the notification pop up on my desktop ... thank you Will Smith, see what you've done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the attacker armed? Scary and not acceptable. (Not acceptable unarmed also)

Sounds like security was prepared and acted quickly.

I am sorry that he is claiming to love the LBGTQ community but taking shots at them in "comedy". But if someone knows that, then definitely don't go to one of his shows.

And I see Chris Rock continues to poke the Will Smith bear. Maybe hoping for what? More publicity? For Will go go off the rails again?

Obviously I'm NOT the target audience of "comedy" as it is defined as needing to be edgy, mean and over the line.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, that scary weapon! Made it through security...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Interesting that they cannot bring cell phones in, but a weapon makes it in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well there were cell phones, as we saw from footage. But yes..

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Ed Sheeran and wife announced today

Want to let you all know we’ve had another beautiful baby girl. We are both so in love with her, and over the moon to be a family of 4 x

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jane Fonda has non-hodgkin's lymphoma.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Matthew Perry was always my favorite Friends cast member. I knew he had sobriety issues, but did not realize the extent of the addiction. Just wow. He looks good now.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/matthew-perry-opens-addiction-journey-110000671.html

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Rebel Wilson
@RebelWilson

Beyond proud to announce the birth of my first child, Royce Lillian, born this past week via surrogate 💗 she’s a little miracle!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that’s nice news!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sad news about Kirstie Alley. Sounds like a late diagnosis. Colon cancer is tough!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 30, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It didn't help that she was apparently following the rules of Scientology, which wouldn't have had her being screened.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 30, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Barbara Walters has died.
https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/30/barbara-walters-dead-dies-abc-news-anchor-rip/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 30, 2022 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have been over on Twitter watching her old interviews. What a Titan that woman was!