TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 10, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I've been checking out places online to move closer to my family, and this place freaked me out! Doesn't it look like something out of American Horror Story?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN That looks scary! And the camera angle doesn't help.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, Eeek!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, oh the scary stories I could conjure from that picture.

Are you planning to stay in the KC area Naja?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN No, I am going back to Chicago area where most of my family is.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, are you looking forward to possibly remodeling/updating/decorating a new house?
Chicago is a fun city but so much colder than KC.
I've told my husband that I will only go north if it is to an incredible apartment or brownstone in NYC. This will require a massive lottery win so stay8ng put for now.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I hope your house sells quickly for a good price when you are ready Naja.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Sugar, right now I feel like I never want to redecorate again, or do yard work for that matter. I am going to make life easier. Ideally, I want to rent a dog friendly flat with a yard. But I can tell you those seem to be few are far between. The dog friendly part I mean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN .. Naja, I don't know how old you are but check the 55+ independent living community. A lot allow pets.

I am in an apartment which doesn't have a yard and there are plenty of dogs here, LOL. My friend got a house in Annapolis which has a small backyard and she doesn't have to take care of the front.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'll keep that in mind, Dipo.

Check out how handsome my realtor is. Yowza.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, he does look kinda cute, for a young guy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 05, 2023 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I'm trapped in my kitchen while the painters spray paint the ceilings in the living room and bedrooms. I have to keep my 25 yr old bird Kitty in a paint free zone.

BTW, Happy 25th birthday to Kitty Bird! I just don't have time to make him a video this time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 08, 2023 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I think I may have changed my mind about moving. I don't even know what to say to my real estate agent. I thought I'd look for a roommate instead. Maybe rent a room to a student or something.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2023 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, it's ok to change your mind. Have you thought of renting a room to a senior? We have a 'matching service' at the Senior Center here, you probably have one there you could check out.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 08, 2023 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, your real estate agent should understand. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time somebody changes their mind. You have had a great deal of change to cope with in the past few months Maybe it would be better in the long run to try staying in your house until things settle down. It is just fine to change your mind. or at least slow down the speed you are going.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a great idea!

Mack

07-22-2002

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I agree with Juju and Sea. If it feels right stay put for awhile until you have a clear and comfortable vision of the road ahead.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I would think that happens a lot. Once you clean up your place and get it ready to sell, sometimes that’s all it needed for you to want to stay. If you are really serious, just tell the realtor that you want to slow down the process before moving… maybe wait until next year. Sometimes too much change all at once is overwhelming. He’ll understand.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, there’s certainly nothing wrong with thinking things over. Very wise

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
My niece is a relator, and they will pass on fees for me, so far they got me one bad offer, so I will see. Most people change their minds, more than go through with deals. Part of the job. Your relator will keep in touch in case you decide to sell later.

After a death, you have a lot of emotions and slowing down with decisions is not a bad idea.

I found an apartment for senior living that is affordable in NJ it has an indoor saltwater pool and good recommendations. It is near my brother and niece. It is 2500 for a HUGE two bedroom. My long time internet and Florida friend ( we visit each other every few years for a month or two) is coming up here to live with me, but I think it has a lot to do with escaping her son and grandson that are too dependent on her.

Anyway she can afford the rent and will bring her dog. I found some great senior housing at the beach, but it is for limited income and I don't qualify, but my friend does, so maybe we won't be roommates. We will get together in a couple of months and sort it out. My family, my friend are all pushing me to get another house, but I think I am done with that. Too much work. Too many people to hire. An apartment will do for me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My poor mom shattered her femur on the same side as her hip replacement. The had to cut her knee to hip to fix it!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh lord,that’s awful!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! That is awful. How old is she? The poor thing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Mom is 77. Poor thing is miserable right now.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
😞 Lordy that looks painful. 🫂