TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 31, 2022 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Where are the pictures,Sugar?!

RN More Patsy!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
RN I just found out that my 12/22 flight back to Portland from San Jose that was canceled due to the ice storm and rebooked for 12/23, that was also canceled and rebooked for today at 7pm…. Has now been delayed until 10pm tonight. I’m now on pins and needles that it may be canceled again! It can’t be the weather now, it has to be staffing issues. I’m just hoping to get home tonight. Not very many alternatives available, other than renting a car and driving back… which will cost about $700! I just want to go home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Good Luck, Kooklie!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I sent DH to the store to get milk, and this is what else he came home with. And he can't eat.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow. That’s quite the snack to go with milk!

Thanks Naja. I feel that I’m a patient person, but the additional delay is tipping me over the edge.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Fingers and toes crossed for you, Kooklied!

Naja, what is your DH trying to tell you?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN haha! Everything Christmassy was slashed in price so he couldn't resist.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
((Kookli)) hope you're finally heading home soon. Keep us posted if you can.

Naja, that's exactly the type of stuff my DH would bring home. Lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I put all the chocolates and cookies in the freezer, but I'm going to snack on the cheese puffs during the next episode of "George and Tammy" tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN.. George and Tammy is really heart-wrenching to watch...

RN, I hope you get home today...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hoping you are boarding that plane, Kooklie. Did the airline put you up in a hotel. I HOPE you have not been hanging around the airport all this time.

RN, party-sized Cheetos are very Christmassy. I tried to get some 1/2 price Lindoor balls today, but it was Walgreens pulling gotcha fake advertising. the shelf tag clearly says 50% off, but at checkout it turns out you have read the fine print that apparently says Buy 1, get 2nd at 50% off. I walked out.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
RN flight cancelled. Was fortunate to get rebooked for tomorrow evening at 6pm and get a hotel voucher. Cancelled because of lack of flight staff. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

Juju After the second cancellation on the 23rd and rebooked out of San jose today, I made my own arrangements and stayed near Levi Stadium to go to the Niners game on Christmas Eve. Just tried to make lemonade out of the lemons I was given. There were so many people displaced, I don’t think they were giving out hotel vouchers based on some people I talked to at the airport. I wasn’t concerned, but a hotel voucher is nice. This cancellation was not due to weather.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 27, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I got my brother a dinosaur riding costume for Christmas, but my niece has decided she likes it

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 27, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 27, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN double

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 27, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
RN. I just landed in Portland. It’s good to be home.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 27, 2022 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RN so glad to hear that Kookli! Now get some rest.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN That's a relief, Kooklie!

What airline?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 28, 2022 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was Alaska, but all airlines that fly to Portland were affected by the ice storm last week. Having lived through many ice storms, I know how damaging and coupling they are to the area. It’s just too dangerous to do anything, let alone land a plane. Couple that with the massive snow storm in the east, well everyone was stuck. While entirely inconvenient, the Alaska ground personnel were great. I don’t know how they can keep so patient with travelers yelling and crying about getting home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 29, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just pulled 2 yummy banana breads out of the oven.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 29, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, that dinosaur costume is hilarious! The bread looks amazing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 31, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I would share if you were close by, Jimmer! :-)

RN This is the second day in a row DH will spend in the emergency room. Yesterday his feeding port in the front of his stomach broke, and none of his own doctors could take him. Well, the emergency room people didn't put it in correctly and today at breakfast it popped right out. He was there for 6 hours yesterday. Who knows how long today. Covid is taking over our hospitals again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 31, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, Your poor DH! He must be so hungry and even if he isn't, that is a really long wait.

Interesting how doctors can send someone to an ER, which isn't always equipped to handle certain things.. when my computer systems had a glitch I had to either figure it out over the phone (no home access then) or drive 35 miles one way no matter what time it was .. and get it fixed.

Is it possible that he'll be there until next year?.. oh.. I hope not.. you wrote that this morning..

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, December 31, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN, I hope all goes well for Naja's DH.

RN, I woke up with a head cold, slept most of the day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 31, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, take care, Eggie!!