TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: ARCHIVES: ARCHIVES 2022: Archive through December 12, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

Working around the house, the sun has come out and I am heading up to start a load of laundry.

Also changed the brita filter so I can finish refilling my water bottles. Did the bathroom dustbust and litter box cleanup.

Need to finish clearing out email and check twitter.

But first the laundry must be started.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laundry is in the dryer and email has been cleared. Next to work on twitter and see what excitement has happened today.

I do need to set up the laundry app on my other phone. I am down to enough quarters for one load of laundry but no dryer, LOL. And I have another load I can do but not til later in the week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laundry is done ... line dry items are line drying, LOL. All the hanging stuff is put away and the other stuff is waiting on the bed for the kitties to stop laying on it so I can fold and put away.

They like the smell of newly washed clothes and the heat is nice too.

Still working on twitter.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Since our new place has an en suite washer dryer, I'm in laundry heaven. It's such a pleasure not having to lug it to the laundry room on a different floor of the old condo bldg.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so jealous. That is the only thing I wanted that I didn't get when I moved here.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
FWIW, they are a full-sized washer and dryer which are stacked one on the other. I am 5 ft and cannot reach the buttons on the dryer. Initially I used a small ladder. But that was a royal pain. Then I got clever... I use a long metal gripper to reach and push the buttons. Easy-peasy! I've had to adapt to several things here at the new place, but figuring that out was an adventure. Lol
(Apparently the woman who lived here with her fiance was at least 6 ft tall, accordingto a neighbour.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Getting ready for the day and the housekeeping visit. Got the kitchen cleared and ready, cat scratchers are up off the floor as well as other things like the basket that holds newspapers. I put my walker out on the balcony, it normally sits in front of my desk and the kitties use it to perch on or jump from.

Got the coffee brewing and had some yogurt while I restarted my computer and now getting everything back up.

Off to the showers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
House is ready, all I have to do is move the kitty box out of the bathroom.

Got thru Twitter and now working on email while I get caught up on my games!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, email is all done, and housekeeping is here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
YEAH!! House is all clean, waiting for the bathroom floor to dry so I can put everything back. Got most of the living room all done, but I have some damp floors in here as well. So just playing some games while we wait for drying.

Decided I would put my "Christmas Tree" up on the dining room table, that way when I put the gifts under it I won't have to move everything when the next housecleaning occurs which is the 22nd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did I mention I ordered Taco Bell, LOL. I have been thinking about it for days! Since I have had most of the meals now I know when I am not that interested in one, and that would be tonight.

So I just had some lunch ... and I have more options for dinner. I forgot how much I enjoy Taco Bell!!

Just yummy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What do you like at Taco Bell, Dipo? We have never gone there much, and I think I have only ever had the occasional taco from there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really like their Burrito Supreme, the soft tacos and the pintos and cheese. I don't like those giant burritos that you get from other places because they are too big and have a lot of rice.

When I ordered it looked like they had a bunch of new things and combo meals.

Taco Bell is a yummy easy quick meal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

So excited!! Nothing has to get done today!! HOuse is clean and decorations look great.

Guess I will probably work on Christmas cards and wrapping gifts, and see what else is on my list to accomplish.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Twitter and Email are done. And my black hooks finally came!! so now I can put up the stockings.

Also cleaned my Letsfit watch band and put some new gorilla tape on better. The test case wasn't on that well so now it looks like a normal watch with a black band.

Next up I will be working on Christmas Cards.

Oh and I forgot, I did a Safeway order this morning, they are coming tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Safeway was having a bad day but they just dropped off my groceries. They did call ahead to make sure I still wanted them to deliver since they were so late. Was supposed to be here by 9pm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Got a bit of a late start this morning but already done with the paper, yogurt and morning chores.

Coffee is brewing, starting to work on Email.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email done, I just realized there is a Personal Expressions Meeting so I need to head out for that.

Guess when I get back I will get started on Christmas cards and maybe wrap a couple of gifts.

For now I will go see what is happening on twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, I wish we could stop switching up the times for the meetings, apparently it was at 1pm and not 2pm. It is annoying because I hate the meetings being at 2pm so it is ironic that they switched this one.

Well I now I can watch General Hospital in peace, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission

Guess I will finally get to the Christmas cards at some point today, its a good task for a cold rainy day, LOL.

The PE Manager brought by a copy of the agenda for the meeting I missed so I got to have a nice chat with her about stuff around here. Clarified what to do with the scarf package I want to give away.

Other than that just clearing email for now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got thru email and twitter, read the paper, took a nap, LOL.

Now just enjoying a winter day watching movies on TV and playing computer games.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 11, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday .. A day of relaxation and reflection.

Just working on the Sunday paper, enjoying my coffee and the sunshine.

Also dustbusted the bathroom, swept the office floors and loaded up the dishwasher.

I really do need to get with it on my Christmas cards, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Christmas Cards!! They must be done today, LOL.

But first, the paper and some yogurt and Perry Mason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dug out the Christmas wrapping paper, and it's a good thing I did, I don't have enough to do all my presents. So I just went and purchased some more. Some "might" be here this week, the rest next week.

Also bought a couple of beer mugs, I use them for coffee, since I have noticed a couple of mine seem to have chips/knicks in them.

So now I can work on the Christmas Cards. Also clearing email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 12, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Took the time to get the Goodwill stuff out of the box that I need to leave behind the chair because the kitties have decided the comforter pack that sits on top of it is the new bestest place EVER to sleep on at night.

So now I can log the Goodwill stuff and get rid of it this weekend so I have it for my taxes.

Now I will work on email and Christmas Cards.