TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 30, 2022 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, October 03, 2022 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, I hope your crappy morning has improved.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 03, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks Jimmer and Sugar.

Dolly just got back from the vet and all they did was take urine and blood and will call us tomorrow.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The vet called about Dolly. There's no infection and all her tests looked fine. So she is going to prescribe incontinence medicine. I pick it up later.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, poor girl. Some female dogs have these issues after their spay procedure unfortunately. if only we could teach them to do Kegels! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I just hope it's something she will grow out of.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
RN the incontinence medicine usually works very well

and doesn't have a lot of side effects.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN That's good. Thanks. Years ago my black German Shepherd Cupie had the same problem when she got older.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
RN I remember stepping on a slug on the deck when I let my dog out. I had the hardest time scrubbing the slug slime off my foot. Thank goodness I didn't have the poop problem too.

(((Naja)))

And did you know that Mercury is in retrograde? Blame it on that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, love your information.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I don't believe it. The guy next door that accused me of closing his puppies in the shed and also calling animal services on him has shown up today asking for help jumping his car! I told him yes. Dh just headed down to the garage to take the car over to help him. He's got a lot of nerve, really.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 14, 2022 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
People can be quite strange and nervy Naja.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN turn your TV to Drew Barrymore's show. The whole half hour is an interview with George Clooney. Great interview!! The two of them are funny.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly is 1 year old today! I'm having trouble with youtube tonight so I'll have to post Dolly's Birthday video tomorrow.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, Happy Birthday Dolly. She looks very cute!

(That’s not a chocolate cake, by the way )

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks, Jimmer! Just wait until you see her total disaster birthday video. It's an overload of cuteness! Looks like I can probably have it up by midnight or so.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
It looks like a wild party just from the still photo.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly's Birthday video, Finally!

I was all set to start the birthday song, dogs had their hats on, and as I reached to turn the camera a little, the battery died! While I got the new batteries, of course Patsy left and took off her hat and nothing went right after that. I even forgot to give Dolly her present on camera. I gave it to her later. It was a squeaky life-like squirrel toy.

Be sure to watch the lower left of the screen during the first minute before the camera died to see Patsy with her hat on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl26WCivKEY

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN If you get bored, I made a silly video about one of my special needs fish. His name is Jet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E5WYGefhl8

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, LOL very cute videos! Such a beautiful fish tank. Jet is living a good life!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Jet is a go-getter when it comes to eating.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I can't believe I am attached to a creature as small as my pinky fingernail.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I can't believe what I just found out. That plastic your take-out comes in can be used to make Shrinky Dinks! You just use acrylic paint or acrylic markers.

Here's the video short with instructions I found it in.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JVdGrn_JOEs

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Huh! Okay, I am ready if I need to know what a Shrinky Dink is this winter in TX. Um, thanks?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It might be fun, Juju! I'm going to try to make a couple dog tags and maybe some snowflake suncatchers for the holidays.

Mack

07-22-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN we’re preparing for outdoor Christmas decorations. We’re changing our color scheme to gold led lights on our big wreath, door garland, and sidewalk lights from blue. We’ve done blue for probably 20 years and wanted a change. Means removing several strings of blue lights and retiring with the gold. About half done.