TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2022 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2022 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN That's awesome Texannie!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RN sooooo very happy that Texannie's Texhubby aced his procedure. And that Mack's son, Mack Jr., arrived safely, although his car got somewhat dinged.
Also, cute Doodle, and Guppies!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Texannie, that is really good news. Praying that the chemo is easy on him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 05, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Jimmer, I'm consolidating 3 smaller tanks of female guppies into this huge tank. It won't be ready for a few days. I'll post another pic when the fish are in. This is such a huge job. Especially moving the 2 tanks of guppies off the cabinet to make way for the big one. You almost have to empty them to move them. The tiny 5 gallon frog tank will go next to it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I named my new big aquarium "Springtime in Westeros". haha :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUmdaUDwDvc

Mack

07-22-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN watching some of the 9/11 memorial services at the Pentagon and New York. Twenty one years ago to this exact minute I was scrambling back to my office in the Pentagon after the plane hit. I told my staff to evacuate immediately. Found my wife who worked for the same Army agency in a different division and we made our way out of the building. Never forget.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, I always find the personal details you provide about that day very interesting (and sobering), Mack.

Your aquarium looks spectacular, Naja. So cool!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks Jimmer!

RN Just got home from getting Pfizer Omicron-covid booster and flu shots. It's time to make your appointments!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Naja, is that the third Pfizer booster which would have very recently become available? RN I'm anxious to get it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Yes, it's the third booster that is also targeted at the new strains.

eta: I got it at Walgreen's this time.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I keep debating whether to do all my shots at once since I had a strong reaction to the 1st and 2nd covid boosters. Besides the 3rd booster and the flu shot (of which I have gotten the strong 'senior' version the last two years), I am also due for the 2nd out of 2 doses of the latest shingles vaccination. I am so grateful to be retired as I can nap away for a day or two until the side effects fade. :-)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN I am so EXCITED! They are finally delivering and starting installation of my kitchen cabinets and island. The colors are beautiful. One cabinet was painted the wrong color but I think it will be fine, if not they can redo it later.

There have been hiccups but overall the remodel is going well. There is more waiting than I had realized but that's how it works. Countertop measurements tomorrow. Please cross your fingers that only 2 slabs of my stunningly gorgeous choice are needed. It was more expensive than we had budgeted and if we need 3 slabs, I will need to choose something else. I really want my 1st choice, it works so well with the cabinets.
The sanding and flooring of the hardwood floors is to start on Thursday.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN That's super! Are you doing any of it yourself?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja.

My husband prepped, and found a couple layers of wallpaper he had to remove, in the powder room, and then painted it. Professionals are doing everything else, it is a major remodel. Hopefully, it will be done in a few weeks.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
How exciting Sugar!!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hope everything goes well, and you get your 1st choice. 🙏

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay, Sugar and Mr.Sugar!!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thank you all.

It is exciting to see the kitchen starting to come together, I'm really pleased with the cabinet colors. The kitchen should function quite well with all the changes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Kappy, I got the flu shot and the covid omicron together, and this time I didn't even get a headache. Absolutely no side effects this time. Which is funny, because the last booster I got every muscle in my body hurt so bad that the next day I could barely roll out of bed.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN. That's good Naja, I am pro no side effects.

They sanded and started staining the floors today.
They are gorgeous! The smell is giving me a headache but smell should dissipate soon. At least I hope so.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN The puppies chewed up the wiring to A/C outside and now we won't have A/C until sometime tomorrow! It's supposed to be in the 100s again next week.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Oh no, naughty puppies!

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN watching Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral procession. My son was in London this week on business. He is in the air right now flying to Houston then a quick flight to home here in San Antonio. His departure out of London Heathrow was moved up by several hours so they could completely shut down the airport during the procession.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I made an embarrassingly big production out of adding 5 of the baby girl guppies to the big girl tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmIfgy-sXE

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN You guys won't believe this. I can barely believe it. The puppies chewed the cables to the outside A/C again! Luckily the guy came out within 45 minutes and he's working on it now. It's going to be 100 degrees today. We've got to be a joke back at the office. I even bought some portable fence to put around it but never got around to doing it!