TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Dinner: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BBQ chicken with pasta salad and green beans. Very good, but I need to remember to request a leg or a thigh, I got a breast which was ok.

Chocolate cream pie for dessert!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yummy flank steak, med rare, with refried beans and rice.

Then cheesecake!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pork chops with gravy, mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli ... so yummy!!!

Chocolate cake w/vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sliced pork with roasted potatoes and peas/carrots.

Pecan pie!!

Yummy. Oh and I tried the gnocchi ... still don't like gnocchi, just tastes like mounds of flour to me, but the sauce was fabulous!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yesterday was some fabulous Shrimp Cerviche !!! and a brownie w/ice cream for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Beef Teriyaki with arugula and rice.

Cheesecake...

Again it was excellent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Went out last night but today

Excellent Beef Stroganoff, the sauce was so good. And I had a side of roasted zucchinis

3 layer chocolate cake that was so good with some vanilla ice cream!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Very good, moist and tender. Corned beef with potatoes and sautéed carrots. Apple cobbler for dessert.

I was chuckling because a lot of people said, no cabbage, and the chef said, It's not St. Patricks Day, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yummy spicy cheese enchilada w/rice and that mexican squash. Very good

And then an amazing Almond cake that was fabulous!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Such a good meal .... Baked chicken with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies ... I loved the cauliflower and lima beans and everything else in the veg.

Then, surprise .... Pineapple upside down cake!!!

It was fabulous. I don't think I have had that since I was a chile.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Awww yum! The ONLY time I ever had pineapple upside-down cake was when I was in Girl Guides (Canadian version of Girl Scouts) and we made it one evening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another excellent meal ...

Baked chicken or beef with baked beans and corn on the cob. I had the chicken, it was excellent and so were the beans and corn.

Then we had Angel Food Cake with Carmel sauce.... ok, the Angel Food cake was a bit dense but it was tasty.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream!!!

Oh and the salmon with couscous was good too, LOL.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Did you have to have salmon or was there another choice? Although I may have eaten only the pumpkin pie :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, there was Beef Ravioli as the other choice. I did have the salmon, they get really good salmon here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eggplant Parm or Beef Lasagna ... I had lasagna and then Tuxedo Cake which is a really dense rich chocolate cake.

Excellent lasagna and cake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So they combined Happy Hour with a BBQ buffet ... we had fruit salad, potato salad, corn salad and hamburger or sliced chicken. They also had wine and sodas

Then for dessert many flavors of cheesecake.

I had a burger and all the salads and some lemon cheesecake.

Everything was great and the corn salad was really good, hadn't ever had that before.

Plus I brought my burger and some potato salad home for dinner later tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really yummy flank steak with roasted red potatoes and buttered green beans.

Then pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream!!

So good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was tuna casserole or chicken cordon blue with mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli.

I had tuna casserole with a side of broccoli.

Both were excellent .. then Tuxedo cake with whipped cream. Didn't know what that was but it was very good too!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Tried a Bad Manners recipe tonight for baked flautas - sooooo good! Saute onion and garlic (seasoning w/cumin, salt, chili powder & Mexican oregano) & roast a poblano. Mix both with 2 cans pinto beans (mashed up mostly) & 1 C fresh corn. Roll up in tortillas, spray w/baking spray or brush lightly w/oil and bake 10 minutes. Turn them over and bake another 7-10 until golden brown. Top with salsa, greens, green onions, guac - whatever you like.

Suz

10-13-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Suz a private message Print Post    
Sounds good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Those look yummy!!

We had mexican tonight. I had Chicken al Pastor with corn salad and pinto beans. The other choice was a chile relleno, which I heard was a little spicy for the people, LOL. You can never tell with the chiles if they will be spicy or mild.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Liver and Onions with mashed potatoes, carrots and peas. Not many ordered it but I did! Haven't had liver and onions in a long time. It was good but they overcooked the liver a bit. Probably because they have to be careful about "not killing the clients" as I heard one of the chef's say about the chile releno, LOL.

Cannoli's for dessert. All in all a nice meal.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am trying Ina Garten's summer pasta recipe. I have an abundance of tomatoes so I found something to use them up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Today was a chicken dish or popcorn shrimp, rice and mixed veggies. Angel Food Cake with berry compote.

I had the shrimp and it was excellent.