TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 25, 2022 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I believe you are onto something, Sugar.

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN - My son probably wishes he was 35 again. 😀 Thanks fir the vote of confidence though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 03, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Puppy Dolly Parton has finally learned how to catch her puppy treats! Patsy still doesn't seem interest in catching, but she'll get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2G_yGfPvGE

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks for sharing.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN - Getting ready to take son to the airport. It’s been a great week of just hanging out by the pool, eating, drinking a bit…lots of bit, and chatting. Next up is best friends and cruise partners in five weeks. They’ll be here a week and it’ll be pretty much the same routine with them but we’ll be planning out the cruise we’re all going on next January. Slowly and carefully returning to some semblance of normal life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's my Granny's 106th birthday! She's officially the oldest person as Friendship Village. And it's a big place! She's not all there anymore, but she's still healthy. A little while back, she told my aunt Nancy that she wasn't Nancy. She told her she's pretty and nice, but that she doesn't like her. haha

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dolly is 8.5 months and Patsy is 5.5 months, but Patsy has pretty much caught up to Dolly!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Cute photo. The chow hounds.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Those puppies are so strange when they eat. They each have their own dinner bowls, but they both eat the food out of one bowl together, then they both move to other bowl and eat that together. Have you ever heard of such a thing? So weird.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That is indeed weird, Naja.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think its adorable.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Awww, sweet.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s wonderful they get along so well. And congratulations to your granny!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
to night is our last night together they are packing packing. this means tomorrow I won't step on the floor or rug on a spot the dog peed on. I will be able to shop for food and not have to hear EWWW as I unpack some meat. I will not have to debone and skin roasted chicken when my niece buys it and can't stomach seeing bone. I think she pretends it is really not an animal.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I finally got around to making a video of the 10 pit bull puppies next door. We don't need more backyard bred pit bulls in the world, but these are so cute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4T-30G8uEw

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN Son, who spent a week with us at 4th of July, has decided to move to San Antonio. He is working with real estate agents in San Francisco and here in San Antonio. He said his visit here convinced his quality of life would be better here than in San Francisco. It’s not a political decision, he’s by no stretch of the imagination a conservative, but came down to no family left in the West Coast and he is not in any relationship. His businesses are already all run remotely and, in fact, are not based in California so location is irrelevant.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I hope you're happy about it, Mack! :-)

RN I did a couple more paint by number pictures. Everything I haven't framed is hanging in the laundry room. I have one whole wall covered with diamond paintings in there.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Lovely pictures Naja.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks! I'm starting another tomorrow.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sooo pretty!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN I’m beyond happy Naja. The house he is interested in buying is 10 minutes away from ours.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, that's great, Mack!!

Those are both really nice, Naja..

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Magnus Carlsen will NOT be defending his World Chess Championship next year.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN This is how I know puppy Dolly Parton wants to come in. She does this about 100 times a day or more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShHNjkiSrIk

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Congrats, Mack. Family near is always a good thing.

I think businesses running remotely is really going to change things. My niece bought a house based on her being able to work from home. She delegates the work loads of the contractors installing windows for a national firm. They wanted her at a desk and she did work in office the school year, but plead poverty with the cost of summer camps to get to work from home.