TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Grooch's Grievances of Customers

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Grooch's Grievances of Customers users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 04, 2022Karuuna25 08-04-22  8:56 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, that is an excellent approach as well.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Right now, I have one customer trying to shmooze a deal with trading a statue for $200 worth of wine. No!

And another customer, who apparently is a lawyer, has been pacing back and forth in front of me for the past 1/2 hour talking to a client on the phone about her case which is medical one. I'd tell you the details, but I don't want to break any HIPPA laws.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kar, im going to try to remember that one. Lol!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
. It really does seem to get their goat... when they realize it's only one of those "hated" people that they have to depend on in the moment.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If I am treated differently because I am a conservative, I am walking out of the store.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, it had nothing to do with being a conservative.

It had to do with telling a customer that the price of fertilizer went up in price and being screamed at. It's abuse and inappropriate behavior. I'm to old and it's to hot to tolerate it. I could never imagine you acting like that.

And in the end, after I yelled at her to knock it off, she did and we got along fine and she left happy because I found a solution for her gardening problem.

And the sad thing is, is that the next time she comes in, I will be afraid that she will flip out again if I say something that triggers her and I have no idea what will trigger her. And that is why I call her behaviour abusive and I really hope she never comes back because I don't need it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ranting at strangers about your political beliefs is just rude and uncalled for. It would be so hard to bite one's tongue. Glad you shut her down and walked away. I love Karuuna's retort!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I don't treat any of my customers differently, EXCEPT when THEY start in on me about how the world is a mess because of the person I voted for or the party I belong to.

Then I think it's fair game to treat them the same but talk to them differently by letting them know that I am a Dem/liberal etc, and I'm going to give them the same great service even tho they are acting a fool.

Hope that makes sense.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thinking of them as'idiots' doesn't help.

One party is not 'the idiot' Party and the other 'the informed, superior intellect' Party.

Both parties are a mixture of idiots and intellects.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We were commenting on their unreasonable and rude behavior. Not on their politics. Yes, I think it's fair to call them idiots for behaving that way.

They may be wonderful people at other moments, but at that moment they were being idiotic. I think that's fair.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did I call her an idiot? I don't believe I did.

My grievance with her was her yelling at me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, I said something about here's how a friend of mine deals with these idiots. So it was directed toward me I guess. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Karuuna is who I was responding to.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I hope you understand my response.

As you said, there are idiots on both sides. I would argue that people who rant at customer service representatives with political speech are idiots. Whatever their political views. It's incredibly stupid for someone to think everyone shares your views. Actually, anyone who yells at service personnel is an idiot, whatever they are yelling about. Do you not agree?

I'm always surprised by the egoism of someone who automatically thinks you will agree with them. My sprinkler repair guy started doing this kind of ranting, even suggesting a violent revolution if necessary. Really? I'm wearing a tshirt that says "Vote... we're ruthless" with an RBG lace collar on it. And you think I'm going to approve of your bragging on your weapons and your desire to overthrow the govt?

Oy. Yes, stupid. Or self-centered. Or just plain scary. I stand by that.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Karuuna.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: