TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2022 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja I just watched all the videos of Patsy and Dolly...and the fish playing soccer that Grooch posted, lol. I am a dog person and I'll be looking out for new videos of your fur babies.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Rn, they’re both very sweet!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN, I'm 'bout freaking out. A bigger bank bought good local bank. Been in the works for a while. A lot happened this past week. Over this weekend tonight digital stuff being transferred. Sometime during the night / by tomorrow morning should get an email with codes for signing in to new bank, etc. Not liking this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2022 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Are they keeping your bank and account numbers?

My longtime credit union merged with another one and it turned out that they were NOT keeping those numbers, so I decided since I had to change all my direct deposits, I would find a better and local credit union, which I did.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think so? Don't have to do much of anything except sign in for first time with new bank. Just got up so haven't done that yet. Starts with an email supposed to get this morning / by now with codes to sign in. Haven't opened email as yet. Getting up the courage.

I'm most worried about bill pay. Can't imagine paying bills by check and U.S. mail again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
My local bank was bought out, then that bank went thru a merger. Service has sucked since then, and both moves were awful!

You'd think with a bigger bank they'd have better online services, but they are actually much worse!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Banks are changing how they deal with the public. I have US Bank and noticed that they were removing the teller stations in the branch. I rarely go into the branch, but the ATM ate my card. The representative that I talked with said that they found it better to hire more knowledgeable bank people, rather than just tellers due to how much banking is now done online. I do most of my banking with them online and find it easy. But, then, when I was working, I did the banking at another large bank. The online was really confusing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My credit union still has, last I went there, actual employees. I also use their online site. I refuse to use an ATM. (I get cashback now and then on my Discover card at the market).

At least for now, I am enjoying having a local and nearby location. I had been loyal to the old credit, but the merger they did was the last straw.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
RN, I'm relaxed after being stressed much of the day. In the end everything on-line is working with the new bank. I even was able to pay a bill I missed earlier this month.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I ordered a DNA test for Dolly today. I'll let you guys know when I send it in and we can start our official guessing then. I hope lots of people with play! It says shipping 1-3 days, so it will be here pretty soon.

I'll have to get a couple full body new pictures and new video so every one can make good guesses. I'll work on that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Wow, I ordered the DNA test yesterday, and today it already says it's out for delivery. Awesome!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN I have one for my cat, BUT.. try to swab in a cat's mouth for 15 minutes without a real struggle. Would be so much easier with most dogs, though, and will be interesting to see what you discover.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It was pretty easy with Dolly. Thank goodness.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, dogs are so cooperative. :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
RN - Wait! Are we guessing yet? Do we have any guidelines?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Juju, I have to get a few things together so everyone has all the info to make good guesses and then we can start guessing. Maybe tomorrow or later today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Going for my eye exam today. Yay! I've been needing a new glasses prescription for least a couple years now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Happy Arbor Day everybody!

🌳🌲🌴

Google says:
Arbor Day, much like Earth Day, is a holiday that celebrates nature. Its purpose is to encourage people to plant trees, and many communities traditionally take the opportunity to organize tree-planting and litter-collecting events on or around the holiday.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Patsy is SO cute in this video I just made. I am sharing my ham sandwich with the puppies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgxI6iE47aY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, my crow seems to have spread the word.... just had 2 crows at the birdbath!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, They're talking about you! :-)

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
RN...

Awwww theyre SO cute Naja

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
RN.. Youre lucky Dipo.. Weve been given warnings to empty birdbaths and feeders here in British Columbia due to Avian Flu. :-(

hummingbird feeders still okay for now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Thanks, Cinnamongirl!