TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The "I don't know what thread to put this in" thread...: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 14, 2022 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Heehee

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hate spiders.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Neko

08-03-2001

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
I see I came to do my decennium check in at the wrong time.

You guys keep your flying spiders lol

(hey want to feel old, I'm 36 now btw)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
<leaps into Neko's lap>

Nekoooooooo!!! Uhhhhh, if it helps any, you'll always be 14 to most of us here.

Sad news, our other 13-14 year old who was here same time as you, although with his mother, has already pre-deceased all of us. Zachyd, within the past year or so. May he rest in peace. He was a really good kid, as were you.

How about an update? What's going on with you? Got any teenaged children getting their driver's licenses soon?

I think Bigdog and I were just sort of getting going on traveling when we met you in Halifax. Since then we have been lots more places on all 7 continents. In fact, we were in Antarctica when Covid hit and made it home safely, scrambling through three major world airports as South American countries were closing their borders.

I think about you from time to time. Really. I send you best wishes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Neko, good to "see" you! We will protect you from those spiders! 36 is a great age to be...

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
ZACYD ?!?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Landi, Meggie posted in this thread. Best to let her tell it. Very sad.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/10972/23160537.html&lm=1627700954

Read the whole thread for all of her posts.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Sea. Juju you seem to have forgotten the other 13 (who is now 32!) year old -- Greekbread!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I certainly remember her and meeting her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Neko!!! xxoxoxo

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have indeed forgotten that Greekbread might have posted on the board. Did she? I know Neko posted on the board, and at first we had no idea how young she was. Neko and Zachyd were both in chat with us many times.

I remember when you and Greekbread and Bigdog and I and Mary C. and Nicole all had lunch at maybe Red Lobster (lobster was somehow involved) and Greekbread was soooooooooo cute and acted more like she was YOUR mother.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I remember her in person, and pictures,no posting on the board, but.. I would not be surprised.

Neko

08-03-2001

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
No kids, just cats lol

Nothing much going on with life but I mean *jazz hands* the pandemic and all. Just working from home and being a homebody

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Q: I have been googling to try and find a free, printable furniture template that I can use so I can try different arrangements for my new apartment. I found one yesterday but don't seem to be able to find it again today. I just don't google that well.

Anyone have one handy that I can just print and then cut out?

Thanks!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if these are the ones you found before, but they're cute!

https://www.archblocks.com/free-graph-paper-free-furniture-templates

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I went there and put in my email to download the templates and I haven't received anything yet.

But I googled again and went to page 2 and found one where I could print the templates, so eventually I got some, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, this Home Depot fire is worse than I thought. They are trying to pump up the water that was used so it won't go into the bay, because there must be a ton of bad chemicals from all the stuff that burned in the water.

And I saw some pictures and it is the biggest Home Depot I have ever seen, burned to the ground, just amazing how large it was.

And some homes were impacted with embers burning stuff and they had to evacuate, police helped get some of the pets and all but 7 have been reunited with their family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
ยท
42m
While investigators worked to determine the cause of a fire at a Home Depot in San Jose, firefighters continued to put out hot spots Monday.

https://twitter.com/KTVU/status/1513678300140515328

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just found out on Jeopardy that this is the very first youtube video. This one started it all! haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Q: So in my packing I have found some old software CD's in their plastic selling containers, and just some plain CD's. Is there some place I should recycle these or do I just put them in my trash?

Thanks.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Check with your local electronics recycling place to see if they know where to recycle. In Portland, we have a Metro recycling that witch direct us to electronics recycling. The electronics recycling takes quite a number of things. So, you might start there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kookliebird, I will check with them. I do have an ewaste box going for my laptops and tablets so maybe they will take them as well.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2022 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm in the 'burbs west of Chicago. Any electronics do NOT go in the trash / garbage. BIG dollar fine if you do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colordeagua, what do you do with old cd's? They aren't exactly electronics, and we have special e-waste disposal here but no one talks about the cd's. Thanks.