TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: ARCHIVES: ARCHIVES 2022: Archive through February 21, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

Getting started. Got thru the paper now working on email. I did refresh the birdbath, noticed it is quite chilly out there.

I have to call about my tax stuff, work on HOA email, find a new dentist .... and there are probably chores I should be doing, LOL.

Oh and yesterday I did manage to get a bag of recycling and a bag of trash out to the bins. So the house is looking better just because I have got the kitty boxes handled and all the misc stuff out of the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dishes are done and counters wiped down. I was thinking that I will call Intuit tomorrow since there are probably a bunch of people calling today since they aren't open on Sat/Sun.

Going to clear a bunch of these sticky notes off my desk then go ride my bike.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bike is done!! Off to HOA email and some more sticky notes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got the HOA mail done, yeah!!! Now I am checking out Day Spa's and Dentists, LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

LOL, didn't get to the Dentists and Day Spas, will do that today. I have straightened up a bit, cleaned out the kitty boxes and given the birds some more water. Also read the paper and cleared some email.

Got my coffee and will finish up the email, etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, finally thru email and twitter! Had some lunch and played some computer games.

Figured out I don't really want a Day Spa, just really want a mani / pedi and I can do that cheaper at a salon.

Still working on dentists.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Got a new list going, already dealt with the HOA email!, moving on to normal morning activies.

Already refilled a bunch of water bottles and gave the birds some water. Need to get out there and clean up the balcony a bit.

Off to work on email, etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email cleared, rode my bike then I went out and swept the balcony and shook out a blanket from the living room.

Now off to deal with tvch and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think I am caught up!! Twitter done, and now I need a break.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Forgot I had started the dishes in hot water so put in some new hot water and finished the dishes.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Being nosy - why do you need to fill water bottles?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, instead of buying new bottles of water I reuse the ones I have by filling them with using my Brita water dispenser. Periodically I recycle the bottles and start over. I haven't been able to find a good "permanent" water bottle that I like, they are too small or have a funny taste. So I just re-use the ones I have.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

So I woke up around 4am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so I flipped on the Free Style Women's Olympics Skate... watched that until it was done and then figured I would "watch" Perry Mason with my eyes closed, LOL. Woke up when my friend called at 10/45 to see if we were doing lunch.

Hit the showers, got ready and went for Chinese. I did take out some trash on the way out.

Now I am finally starting my day around the house! I refreshed the birdbath and watered a couple of plants. Yesterday after I swept the balcony I watered all the plants so now everyone is ok until the weekend.

Off to clear email and get the basics done. Oh and I just now getting to have my coffee, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

I feel like I was really busy doing stuff after I got back from the lunch but can't recall what kept me so busy, LOL.

I spent the morning working on email and dealing with HOA email where I wrote a mean email about them being rather insulting to us. I feel better.

Now I am listening to my podcast, clearing todays email and playing my free hour of computer games.

Oh with my coffee and the Curling on TV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got the email done, now trying to work my way thru the twitter and some other stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow it has been an annoying day! Safeway finally came, that was good. Then I tried calling Intuit, finally got thru the animated menu and the wait was over an Hour. Will try again next Tuesday.

So then I decided I could work on finding the new dentist.. Found a couple of places, but silly me!!!! I forgot this is a holiday weekend so no one is open. LOL ... one of them is actually closed on Fridays.

So now I just want to go get a burger and margaritas and goof off.

Tomorrow is another day!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission

Ok, Since Monday is a Holiday I have noted on my calendar to call Intuit at the beginning of the day Wednesday in case I have to sit on hold forever. And I have noted on Tuesday to do my calls to the dentists I have identified to check out.

This morning I made hummingbird food so I need to go out and grab the feeder so I can clean and refill it.

I have some office stuff to do, and yesterday when I went for dinner ... which was fabulous, by the way, I took out recycling and got my mail.

I was wanting to check out my free Covid tests which had been delivered! I don't know what I was expecting, there are just two in a box, LOL.

So off to get the feeder and I need to restock my pills while listening to my podcast and watching the Olympics !!

Oh and I need to the get bike in there at some point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hummingbird feeder refilled and rehung, pills done and pudding has been made!! It's a wonderful day, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday!! A day of rest and relaxation.

Lets see, I have been working on the Sunday paper, playing some computer games. Then I moved to the office and got my email cleared.

Made some lunch of leftover prime rib, etc, and while waiting did the dishes.

Also got the mail processed and recycled. Now working on twitter.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for doing Twitter for us, Dipo. I don't have to worry I am missing something major. And I also know if I have Retweeted something major, you will catch it and bring it over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Juju.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission Happy Family Day, Canada and Happy Presidents Day, America

Working on stuff, LOL, just started with my email and will move on from there.

Later today I will go and deal with HOA email but for now I am going to do research on my new apartment. I think I will check out some places that are semi-assisted. I would love a place where I can get meals, maybe just dinner, if I want it.

Off to research while I clear email, twitter and TVCH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Email is done and since it is going to be colder this week I am making Pinto Bean Soup w/ sausages. I haven't made this recipe before so am interested how it turns out.

Got the beans on the stove for a fast cook since I didn't soak them overnight.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
It is 5.3 miles going one way, and 5.6 going the other, from my house to the park and back again. After a week or so of riding our bikes around cuz the weather was gorgeous (minus a couple windy days,) Friday we rode up to Rite Aid so I could get some lotion and figured since we were there we might as well ride to the park. Hung out for a bit and then headed home. Saturday, Darren grabbed one of his golf clubs and some tees and we went back to the park armed with a blanket and some munchies. The golf course, and driving range, is on the back side of the park, so we went there first for Darren to him a basket of balls. I enjoyed some reading time. Then we went back to the park for a mini picnic and people watching.

I will admit first thing I did after that first ride to the park...went on Amazon and ordered a gel padded bike seat cover cuz holy heck there were some unpleasant bumps.

Turn to this week and we have high wind warnings through tomorrow and a storm (rain and snow) watch for tomorrow or Wednesday. We won't be bike riding this week, so back to the treadmill I go.

Not much going on here except more of the same. Cleaning, laundry, etc. And funny, Dipo, I switched out chicken tender night for a pot of beans this week, lol. Depending on how cold it gets, I might make some more changes, not sure yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally got thru twitter and everything else.

Hahahahaha, Wargod, about the bike seat cover, that is the one thing I hate about bikes. My stationary bike has a nice big seat, LOL.

Off to work on my pinto soup.