TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: TVCH's Home & Life Organization: ARCHIVES: ARCHIVES 2022: Archive through January 17, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturday's Mission
http://www.flylady.net/c/fp.php?tzm=420

We ended up going on a "fish Filet" comparison test at the fast food places, LOL. We had one at MacDonald's a while back and I said while it was ok, the one at Burger King was better. I have added fries to the comparison.

My friend did a google search and it said that Popeyes had a good one, I personally haven't liked anything we have tried from there - don't seem to like the cajun seasoning on anything, the fries are awful, LOL.

So we went there and they didn't even have it on the menu. Neither did Jack in the Box, so we got one at Burger King and it was great. It had lettuce a goof amount of tarter sauce and a couple of pickles. The MacDonald's one was just a slab of fish, a piece of cheese and a little tarter, was very dry.

Now we have to try Carl's Jr and an actual fish place so we can make our own listing, hahahaha.

Afterwards we went and had desert and cocktails at Chicken Pie Shop. They have a huge space, check vaccine status and excellent cleaning protocols, so we feel comfortable eating inside. Oh and they have the tables spaced out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So today I have just been playing computer games and watching TV. Finially got around to coming to the office to clear email and twitter, also need to go and do the dishes but I just finished up lunch so that will be next.

I did unpack the chewy box (this is a better one for the kitties, it is square) and organized the donate boxes in the foyer.

Back to email and twitter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 09, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday!! A day of rest and relaxation

Finally going to celebrate Christmas with my sister, then I can start to take down the decorations, LOL.

Going to have a nice breakfast and then open some gifts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 09, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Great breakfast with benight's, fried okra, crab cakes, eggs benedict and eggs/sausage/potatoes! I had told my sister about the fried okra and she really wanted to try it ... she ordered an extra one to take home, hahahahahaha.

Then we came home to open up the gifts. So funny I had forgotten what I asked for, but the one thing I really wanted was a dishpan for my sink. She brought me 3 options, LMAO, I picked the first one so she can return the other ones.

Then I asked her if she could get the light fixtures down from my bathroom light, I have never been able to figure out how to get them off, she is so weird. She ended up taking the thing down from the wall, we got two of the globes off and just wiped the third one down since it was being a PITA. So that has been bugging me for a long time and I don't think those fixtures have been cleaned since 2008!!

Now I am pooped out, and need to read the Sunday paper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Started late today, I need to start going to bed earlier so I can get up earlier, LOL. I grabbed the paper and the Christmas tree decoration off the front porch. Now that we have celebrated Christmas I can start putting away the stuff.

So far I have gotten thru email, now working on twitter and playing my Quest on Seekers.

Guess I will just do some basic Home Blessing and also ride my bike. Need to check the balcony and see if I need to dump water from the plants.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday's Mission

Just working on the basics, looks nice out so I may do some balcony work.

Off to grab my coffee and clear email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
email done, twitter caught up, bike ride for ten minutes, and now some lunch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Forgot, I did go out and refresh the birdbath and water a couple of plants. Felt nice out but it now starting to get cold so I need to close the doors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's Mission

Today is laundry and finance day. I pulled the laundry out of the closet, checking around the house for any other laundry items and have it ready to go.

Also plan to deal with all my banks and retirement funds, but first to enjoy my coffee, the paper and start my day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3 loads of laundry started which includes a set of sheets and towels. Had a bit of a problem going down the stairs. I noticed this purple stuff on the stairs then all of a sudden I saw that my clorox was leaking out of the bottle. Grabbed it and closed down the lid and put it back into the cart, proceeded down the stairs, and damn if it didn't fall out of the cart, crack the lid and start leaking more! I grabbed some of the laundry to wipe it up, got some of it but I guess I will let the rest dry on the steps since I couldn't get it all up. Hope it isn't a problem when it finally rains again.

Guess when I go to move the laundry to the dryer I will take another towel out and try to soak some more of it up.

Now off to the finances.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Updated BofA and found I might have a problem with my condo dues account. Can't check it today because it is still processing the check due on the 14th, so added to my list to go back and combine the accounts to have only 1. Then I went on to my F&M, and thought my money had been stolen, LOL. I thought it said I had $18, balanced the statements and finally saw that the $ was actually a 5 and I had the proper amount of money in my account. Gave myself a minor heart attack though.

Went to grab a towel to clean up the stairs and found Nyla taking a nap inside the wreath I had set on the bed. I changed the fall/autumn wreath for the winter one and haven't gotten the box back up into the closet.

Then I wiped down the stairs and moved the laundry to the dryers. Now I am working on dealing with the line dry stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and since I am running up and down the stairs so much, I will be skipping my bike today and it will help in drying the delicates, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got the laundry back, now I am sorting and folding, then back to financial stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
All the hanging stuff is put away, the rest is lounging on the bed until I get back to folding, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 13, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thursday's Mission

Getting started with a HOA meeting this morning at 10:30; after that I have a lunch planned for around noon.

Then I start back on the list from yesterday, I have one more financial account to deal with and then maybe I will start on my taxes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did the meeting and then went out to lunch and got back and needed to get all my computer games done, so not much else was done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Friday's Mission

Got my lists going, LOL, the one from yesterday and the new one from today. I did make some hummingbird food last night and this morning I went out and refreshed the birdbath, cleaned and refilled the hummingbird feeder. Then I dumped the water trays on some of the plants.

I don't understand why some water trays seem to evaporate quicker than others, so odd. Still need to go out and sweep the balcony.

Also did the dishes and wiped down the stove. Now I need to go an do my Safeway order while I listen to my DayDrinking Podcast, and clear email and twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Got thru all my email, still working on twitter but took a break to work on HOA stuff.

I reviewed both November and December financials, had a few questions, then moved onto clearing out the email and sent a proposal for some deck work to the board.

We did my lists because I had several going with the same stuff on them.

Got the bike cleared of laundry so now I can get in my 10 minutes on it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So my watch died and it is a pain to go and get a battery replacement when I pay less than $10 for them. Anyway, I ordered a couple more from Target, it feels weird to not have a wrist watch on, it is a PITB to pull my phone out to check the time.

Also managed to clear all the mail I picked up the other day, had forgotten about it.

Oh and I did complete my Safeway order, need to think about if I forgot anything.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 14, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I buy my watch batteries about 10 at a time from China, and then Bigdog has some tool that opens watch backs to install batteries. I am quite sure a woman can do it, but I have just never had the need thus far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 15, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, I will have to look into that, my friend probably knows how to do it. And I do have 3 or 4 that might work with new batteries.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 15, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Saturdays' Mission

Not sure what I am up to today, waiting for the Safeway delivery and I have a bunch of leftovers in the fridge. So between them and the delivery I am not feeling like I need to to much but lounge in bed, play computer games and watch Zoo shows on TV.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, January 15, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am a zoo show addict too, Dipo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday!!! Just relaxing

Probably going to start my taxes today. I put away clean dishes and probably have some I should wash so maybe that will get done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monday's Mission

Did the dishes while I waited for my coffee to brew this morning, also did a quick sweep of the bathroom and then mopped the floor.

Refilled the water bottles and I am working on clearing my email, twitter and riding my bike.

Then I guess I will do taxes.