TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 31, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Passings: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 31, 2021 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The best vaccine reporting I've seen is David Begnaud on CBS. He interviewed two people in their hospital beds very sick with Covid. They wish they had gotten vaccinated. So why not??

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
They made their choices---people do not seem to have to deal with their choices--they get better treatment than people who are doing the right thing. People in the hospital with Covid are between 90% and 95% non-vaccinated. People with other issues needing hospitalized are being turned away because of how many there are.

And the only reason any of them wished they had gotten vaccinated is because they became infected. As long as things don't happen to people like that, they don't give a shit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 20, 2021 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Exactly...

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, December 20, 2021 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I Agree.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 20, 2021 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, December 20, 2021 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Could not have said it better myself, Lance.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
What is the big deal about getting preventive shots? Here they are required for public - and most private - school attendance and MORE shots for summer camps. As for the military everyone leaving the US had some sort of innoculation! Sometimes questionable as my dad being seconded to Great Britain received yellow fever shots, but perhaps there could have been a crisis somewhere else that needed him!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
That's what I want to know -- what's the big deal?? There's a vaccine you need . . . you get shot. I know only one strongly anti-vac person. Don't know her very well. (She's my dog's breeder. On-line relationship.) She claims couple relatives had bad reactions to a vaccine (not covid) so she's NOT getting covid vaccine. I question that. She's just not a person you tell -- YOU HAVE TO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
2h
Joan Didion, the revered author and essayist whose precise social and personal commentary in such classics as “The White Album” and “The Year of Magical Thinking” made her a uniquely clear-eyed critic of turbulent times, has died. She was 87.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Desmond Tutu, at 90, has died in CapeTown.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/26/africa/desmond-tutu-death-intl-hnk/index.html

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
52m
T. Mark Taylor, artist and toy designer for the "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" franchise, as well as the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," has died from congestive heart failure at the age of 80, his family says.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SportsCenter
@SportsCenter
·
21m
The loss of a legend.

Hall of Famer John Madden, a true giant in coaching, broadcasting and gaming, has died at 85.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim Mangone
@KimMangone
·
8m
Breaking: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has passed away.

He will be missed. May he Rest In Peace.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sorry to hear about John Madden but he surely had a good life. I said more about this in the Football Pool thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
3h
With 2021 concluding we're looking back at all of the celebrities and influential people who died this year.

Link

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Betty White .... TMZ @TMZ
· 28m
Betty White has died at age 99. https://tmz.com/2021/12/31/betty-white-dead-dies-golden-girls/?adid=social-twa

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And the word from 2021 is "screw you." Sigh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Betty White, TV's perennial Golden Girl, has died. She was 99.

"Even though Betty was about to be 100, I thought she would live forever," her agent and close friend Jeff Witjas tells PEOPLE in a statement on Friday. "I will miss her terribly and so will the animal world that she loved so much. I don't think Betty ever feared passing because she always wanted to be with her most beloved husband Allen Ludden. She believed she would be with him again."

https://people.com/tv/betty-white-the-golden-girls-and-hot-in-cleveland-star-dead-at-99/

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
So sad :-( I am grateful she lived a very good life though, getting to do so much. She will be missed

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She was amazing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
·
52m
Former Boston Celtics great and Basketball Hall of Famer Sam Jones has died at age 88

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What a grand life full of generosity and grace. Was there ever a time that she did not put a smile on our faces? Thank you Betty White for all the joy you brought to the world.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking we would have Betty White forever. What a gem she was...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
We were scheduled to go to her Bday party celebration on her 100th bday, Fandango event at AMC theaters. I hope they still have it and make it a tribute.

I have met her at least 3 times, Went to one of the final tapings of Hot in Cleveland and have met her thru Actor and others for animals. Went to a roast they did for her. She will be missed <3

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 31, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I read probably on Twitter that more people would be toasting to the life of Betty White tonight than to the new year of 2022, so we toasted to both, just to have it covered.