TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 26, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archive through February 26, 2021 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
A lot of you are not on Twitter, and thank goodness for that because we may need some sane folks to survive in the 21st century. We on Twitter play (imaginary, kinda like those of you here) Bingo on our Batshit Bingo cards. A month or so ago almost NONE of us had Dolly Parton saves America by funding vaccine for deadly virus that had then killed almost 300,000 Americans with death toll rising daily.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some of us knew .. She was interviewed and told that the clinical trial she helped to fund for Moderna vaccine was succeeding an going to the FDA. She was happy to hear it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Weekly
@EW
· 14h
Dolly Parton turned down an offer to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom twice during the Donald Trump administration.

https://ew.com/celebrity/dolly-parton-passed-presidential-medal-freedom-twice/ ...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, I meant having it on your Batshit Bingo card BEFORE the pandemic. Nobody ever actually wins Batshit Bingo, and if you get even one right that NOBODY would have thought of in a million years, you might just be batshit crazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha ... bettemidler @BetteMidler
·
48m
I miss performing. I miss singing, but I really miss acting. I know one day this will be over & I'll get to do it again, but in the meantime, I've just been constantly lying to my husband to keep myself sharp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
35m
NEW: Britney Spears' father loses bid to retain control of delegating her investments amid intensified scrutiny over the control of his daughter's estate.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they never speak of what her mom thinks of all this. I wonder how involved in Brit's life she is

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
4h
Buckingham Palace says 99-year-old Prince Philip has been admitted to a London hospital after feeling unwell.​

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kim filed for divorce from Kanye.

👽

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Steve MarinucciSunrise over mountains
@SteveMarinucci
·
2h
Born 2/20/27: Sidney Poitier, who became the first African American to win the Best Actor Oscar ('Lilies in the Field', 1963) and the only one until Denzel Washington 38 years later. Washington won his award the same night Poitier received an Honorary Oscar. #SidneyPoitier

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL .. Star Wars @starwars
·
6h
Join us in wishing @ADaniels3PO “Happy Birthday” in all 6 million forms of communication!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.24am .... NBC News @NBCNews
·
4h
The first LA County sheriff's deputy who arrived on scene after Tiger Woods was involved in a rollover car crash described Woods as remaining “lucid and calm” but didn’t realize the severity of his injuries at the time of the accident.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Shock protects you at times like that..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was ridiculous to begin with ... Entertainment Tonight @etnow
·
3h
Bruce Springsteen's November DWI and reckless driving charges have been dismissed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a pretty cool article on David Lynch in the New Yorker this week. I didn't realize he turned 75 already.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/david-lynchs-industrious-pandemic

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
2h
Lady Gaga is struggling as the drama surrounding her stolen dogs and injured dog walker plays out on the other side of the world.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That's just so awful. :-( Hopefully the dogwalker survives. And that her pets are returned unharmed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It really is awful and she is out of the country making a movie.

French bulldogs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
3m
Lady Gaga’s father calls shooting and dognapping “a disgusting act” that devastated the family.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1365399260225765379

The article says "He said that the dog walker, who was not publicly identified by authorities, was “out of intensive care” and that he was “going to be OK.”

(I have been wondering about the dogwalker!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lady Gaga
@ladygaga
·
2h
My beloved dogs Koji and Gustav were taken in Hollywood two nights ago. My heart is sick and I am praying my family will be whole again with an act of kindness. I will pay $500,000 for their safe return. Email KojiandGustav@gmail.com to contact us.

If you bought or found them unknowingly, the reward is the same. I continue to love you Ryan Fischer, you risked your life to fight for our family. You’re forever a hero.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i hope someone does the right thing and gets them back to her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My phone just told me that Lady Gaga's dogs have been recovered. Off to check twitter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
11m
Lady Gaga's two French bulldogs, Koji and Gustav, have been recovered! Folded hands

Per Associated Press, who was first to report the news, the missing dogs were recovered and unharmed after a woman brought the canines to the LAPD’s Olympic Community Police Station.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Thank God!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wonderful news!