TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Website that links to radio stations ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Website that links to radio stations around the world users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://radio.garden/live/toulouse/radiopresence?fbclid=IwAR2t548wNn-VfPFgCKmJ31RMcv6kBSU1q7j9pKXl5mwP9gxiEvZZwArr_f0

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Love it!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, I discovered it last week. Isn't it wonderful? My favourite station is CROONERS, in RANCHO MIRAGE, California. Fall asleep to it nightly. Listening to it right now too. So much fun discovering great stations globally. I also get a kick out of the ONLY Yiddish station in the world in Brazil of all places (they spell it Yidish). And the Nature station in Elche, Spain.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I found country music on the Gold Coast of Australia south of Brisbane.

On Guam a man was speaking of the evils of eating cheese.

Macau has won beautiful religious music.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that is very cool. I’ve used apps that let you listen to all sorts of radio before, but that’s a nice presentation. I love how you can look around the map and select locations. They have an app but it also works fine using Safari on my iPad.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We should keep posting our favourites here when we come across one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It worked on my Kindle Fire without an app.

My brother zoomed in on stations in Han and aroundcMaui. They used to have a house over there and he loved hearing the songs and voices again.

I love the presentation, too. Good geography lesson.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mame, I will let my friend Janice know about the Yiddish station in Brazil.

She is the one who passed along into about the site. She is Jewish with an interesting story, since her mom was part of the family to get out of Poland during the holocaust. Janice was born in South Africa. They also have family in Israel.

Her mom lives in a Jewish senior facility in Los Angeles. She has Alzheimer's and survived COVID.

Mom also has a boyfriend there and amazingly he lived in a small town near her family's small town in South Africa. But they met in this facility.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
What an amazing link.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, your friend Janice certainly does have a fascinating story.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Also JAZZ.FM91 is a cool local station here in Toronto Canada?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, she does!

She had not thought of looking for Yiddish stations.

Or Afrikaans, for that matter.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
A sample of my current faves: (ALL are in English, or mostly in English.)

1. Crooner Radio, Rancho Mirage, Calif. USA.
2. Candlelight and Wine, West Hollywood, Calif. USA.
3. Arctic Outpost, AM1270, Longyearben, Norway
4. BBC World Service, London, UK.
5. Classic Old Time Radio, Segovia, Spain.
6. Radio New Zealand National, Auckland, NZ
7. Good Old Radio +, Pretoria, South Africa.
8. Jazz Radio Ladies and Crooners, Lyon France

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: