TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 16, 2020 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Flannel jammies now.

Nightgowns in warmer weather.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Never wear any nightwear at home. When I travel I wear gown of fabric appropriate to the season.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Nothing at all when at home. When I travel I wear a gown appropriate to the temperature.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Nothing at all when at home. On trips I wear a gown appropriate to the weather

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Kind of makes one wonder if TnT's triple post was done while sleepwalking naked ...

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Juju!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Each post is unique, but she did not change her story.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't think the posts were posting - obviously!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There are obviously now three of her. Welcome to the other two Tntitanfans!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For my surgery recovery, when my DS was taking care of me, I bought some pjs on Amazon (obviously foreign made).... they are way oversized, and I *love* them! The oversized works since I can usually never buy anything where the sleeves and legs are long enough.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, I didn't even notice each of TNT's three posts was slightly different. Definitely something hinky going on. Welcome TnT2 and TnT3.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, November 08, 2020 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Oh my! Do y'all really think the world is ready for two more of me?

I write a pretty darn personal - and this year probably boring - mini-blog to my closest friends. I occasional lose it and never feel the "second addition" is as well-written so glad these apparently were pretty similar.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
By the way, it is cold and windy enough, that I have had my fleece on today.. long pants and long hoodie. Not needing to use the hood. That will be needed deeper into winter.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wear a t-shirt style nightgown. Same style ones all year. Fluffy socks when it gets cold.

I don't have an engagement ring.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Where were we? Oh, nightwear. And I hope I don't have to say this three times, but I also don't wear any at home. When I am in hotels, I will often leave my day clothes right by the bed, as I have had to evacuate before in the middle of the night when a fire alarm goes off. I do usually take some sort of sleeveless, short, opaque nightdress along on cruises and other travel, and often wear it. I am going to get my left knee replaced next week, and will have at least one night in the hospital, am deeply pondering what sort of night wear to take. I do have a few choices at home for just such occasions.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
What?? You don't find the "one size fits nobody" style hospital gowns attractive?

Good luck with your surgery - everybody I know that has had it wonders why they didn't do it sooner!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Goodluck Ms. Jujusexylegs!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
TnT, we were told to bring our own clothes. They said, "You are not sick, so you don't need to wear a hospital gown." Apparently I am going to have physical therapy in the hospital the day OF the operation if I get out of surgery in time. Yikes!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Juju, you will get a bit of PT after surgery, though you may well not remember it. I was so impressed when a friend had knee replacement. Afterwards she was so lucid, like when a doctor came to see her she rattled off her long list of medications, with explanations about the reason for each, surprised the doctor. And she had the PT come and get her up and walking a little bit. She also chatted with me and her son.

Later she had absolutely no memory of this time at all. We had to vouch for each other that, yes, we had been at the hospital all day and were with her before and after. Others have said it was that way for them, too

And when I had my knee surgery, which was just to replace a ligament and meniscus, later I was told that I was chatting with the nurse in recovery and while getting dressed but I don't remember that. I do remember getting into the car and giving my friend directions to get home.

I hope your surgery goes well, and the recovery. At least you are doing just one at a time !

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I was up an walking before supper with my broken hip repair!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hip patients are up even faster than knee replacement patients, but both are up very quickly.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yeah, when Bigdog had his knees replaced, we were very envious of all the hip people. P.T. was a breeze for them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, he did double down on everything.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 16, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New question...

During Covid Times how have your eating habits changed?

Are you making more of your own meals? Buying more takeout? More prepared food from grocery stores? The same as before?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 16, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We are about the same as before, but we never did eat out much.