TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Gripe thread......MAJOR : Archive through September 01, 2020 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, June 29, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Maybe he is hiding bad arthritis in his knees, and it would have taken him longer to get up and get the door than it took you to enter. Old age is no walk in the park.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, June 29, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Did you ask if might help you?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, June 29, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I was REALLY STRUGGLING with the box. He didn't say a word.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or he was social distancing?

I would have opened the door for you!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
His age/physical ability may have been a factor, but I've experienced this many times. Back when I was taking care of my mother, I often struggled with doors while pushing her wheel chair. People were seldom helpful. One restaurant was the exception, a local Shoney's. The employees saw us coming and opened two sets of doors for us even before we got there. That's service!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
John may or may not have a reason for not getting up to help me in the door? Have a feeling I'll have a better idea in a few days.

I have lived in this condo for 35 years on July 2. For the first time I'm having a problem with a resident couple. They bought and moved in early last year. They're both a problem. At the moment my blood is boiling. Yes, I wish I'd kept my mouth shut. I am getting better at it. This time I didn't. After 35 years . . . .

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm still trying to relax. In the past year my 9 YY dog has finally learned to ask and pee outside. No inside peeing in a year, not even any dribbling on the wrong side of the door. When he gets outside, has to walk a little ways to the pee place. So this last time he started dribbling on the sidewalk before the place. I don't want him to get into the habit of dribbling at any point before the place. Maybe he'd start on the inside of the door again? So when he dribbled I said a loud NO and gave him a simple wop on the behind and continued on. The wife was sitting on her patio. I heard a comment. I should have kept my mouth shut. I didn't. It got loud. "Mind your own business", etc., etc., etc. TG I didn't say the B word or any other name. I thought it.

The husband is now president of Condo Board. Dogs are not allowed in the lobby. OK. I use to more often (virtually never now) forget my key to get in the backdoor. Have to take the dog around to front door and get let in by someone in the lobby or buzz someone to let me in. Dash 6' - 9' across lobby to hallway. Happened one time when husband (prez) was in the lobby. "NO dogs in the lobby." "I forgot my key." "NO dogs in the lobby." I later talked to Condo Board treasurer who had been board prez for years. He said you're obeying the spirit of the rule. When you forget your key it's OK.

The wife wanted to get on the Board along with the husband. By law she cannot. No two who own one unit together can be on the Board at the same time. TG.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Colordeagua, could you take a bottle of water with you.

If he dribbles too soon, say "no", and pour a little water on the pee. Nobody likes to see pea on the sidewalk. Now you have washed it off.

The water may startle him enough that he will wait to get to his spot the next time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
happy birthday to me. My website was hacked yesterday. Someone installed a field on our customer ordering page to collect credit cards. We don't collect credit card info on that page... we refer them to a third party company because we don't want credit card information and the liability.

Some days you're the bug.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
That is most definitely NOT a good birthday!

I hope the day becomes much better for you and has at least 2 pieces of cake . Happy Birthday!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday, Karuuna!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

At least two pieces, because I am also scheduling euthanasia for one of my two kitties.

No happy birthday at all for me.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that's a tough one, Kar. Wishing for better days ahead.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Happy birthday!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh Kar, Im so sad to hear. Wishing you a better rest of the year. xoxoxo

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Pamy.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Dogdog, that's an idea. I could take water with. Burke isn't a fan of rain and wet feet. As a pup he was an ankle nipper. OUCH! He thought that was fun. Until he got over that I often carried a spray bottle with me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Happy B'day (((Kar))) Sorry the day is such a disappointment. Hope the rest of the year things look up for you.

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, so very sorry about your site getting hacked. Also very sorry about your kitty.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, what a horrible day, birthday or not.

So sorry everything but on your birthday.

💛💛💛

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Karuuna...I'm sorry to hear about this crap happening to you! And very sorry about your precious kitty.

I hope things get better and you have better days ahead.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you all. I'll be taking Twister in today to help him let go. I can't bear to watch him suffer any more. Gonna be another hard day.